Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Newborn Accessories & Equipment
  5. Phil and teds explorer jogger for toddler & baby??

Phil and teds explorer jogger for toddler & baby?? Lock Rss

Hi all! I realise not many people have seen or know much about this particular type of jogger but I'm wondering if those of you that HAVE used these prams would be kind enough to tell me how you found these prams to use???

I have a nearly 3 yo who is 20kg & a baby due in sept. I know the toddler seat says it only carries the weight of 15kg but has any one used it beyond that weight?? & if so how did it go?

You can also email me at [email protected]

super mum from SA (3 boys, 6.5, 3.5 & 9wks old)

Sim1
I'm not a big fan of this style pram, but I know a lady who uses it for her 3 year old and 15 month old and she thinks its great.
I've just bought the valco runabout deluxe, as the ts can hold 20kgs whereas the other types usually only allow up to 15kgs
Kristy

member since 2004

Hi kristy, yeah I've decided not to purchase this pram for that reason, the lifespan of me being able to use it would be short lived. I always have BIG kids. I've decided to look at the mountain buggy twin as it's stable enough to hold different weight each side without toppling over. I checked out choice mag for joggers & it got the best rating. The valco & phil & teds did'nt fair so well suprisingly!

Sim

OH & the mountain buggy holds 25kg PER seat so 50kg all together! that's pretty good isn't it! You can add toddler seats to it aswell. & it hold more weight in the basket, I think I just sold it to myself!! LOL

Sign in to follow this topic