Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Foul Mouth Mommy! Rss

I've just entered my third month with bubs and i still can't control my mouth. I don't swear all the time only when i'm tired or sick.
I feel so guilty because i know he can't help crying it's only natural but i don't know how to stop it? HELP

tash,qld,1st baby

When I get like that I give my Daughter who is also 3mths to my Husband even though she will cry when he holds her, I had to get some sleep, I was getting kranky with her even though i know its not her fault.

Tam and kheyrra

Tammy and Kheyrra

It does tend to disapear over time and you may never know why your mouth was like that in the first place. I can identify, I was in the same position as you. Now 7 years and two more kids later, I tend to swear only when really shitty! wink

Cathy, m of 3 boys, trying for #4.

I know its hard not to swear. I am the same. Try to say "freakin" instead of the f word and "crap" is a more polite substite for the s word. I hope this helps to wean you off your swearing?

JZ mum to Bradley 17/08/03 and Heidi 25/02/06

i've noticed that whne i get really tired or stressed i usually swear but as soon as i do i feel so guilty!
I know its not my daughters fault for crying but it is just so hard sometimes to control myself!
I try to take a deep breath and count to 10, that helps alot!
Talana is a very good baby and only cries when she is overtired so i havent had much experience with a cranky baby which is why i think i get more stressed as i dont really know whats wrong!

Mummy to Talana Michelle Kimberley (13/12/2003)

I have noticed that babies notice our tone of voice really quickly and that when they seem to be crying for no reason, saying "it's okay" or singing softly can help... it's hard sometimes but it actually helps you too!
I'm the same when my littlies become a little contankerous. I find that a stubbie of beer, a glass of wine or a cup of tea helps to relax me. They also say that beer helps breastmilk production!!!

Angela, NSW

Sign in to follow this topic