Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. After the Birth
  5. Strange bleeding, uterus infection?

Strange bleeding, uterus infection? Lock Rss

Has anyone had one after they have given birth?

If so, what happened to you?

I have been having TMI weird bleeding. Normally after the birth i get af 28 days to the day after i have the baby, regardless of when i stopped bleeding. This time, its now 6 1/2 wks on and no af yet.

On saturday i got some brown tinged mucous, so i thought af was coming. That night we DTD and the next day i had clear mucous streaked with blood. Then it stopped and was normal mucous again. We DTD again that night and the next day i had pinkish tinged mucous. Since then its been going from normal mucous to pink tinged but nothing like af at all and its minimal discharge. I have had af like cramps every day since this started on saturday.

What do you think is going on? Could it be an infection or do you think my cervix is sensitive and has been irritated from DTD? I stopped bleeding from the birth at 3 1/2 wks and have had no bleeding until this tinged mucous started on saturday.

**DTD - did the deed

Kristi 5 kids. www.familynfriends.forumwise.com

Mine was all silly like that too.. its stopped now tho and I had Chloe almost 6weeks ago.

If you are worried ask your Dr at your 8weeks checkup or ring your health nurse.

Mel, Mummy to Krysta 07-04-04 and Chloe 10-11-06

Sign in to follow this topic