Huggies Forum

Help... Swollen Testicals Lock Rss

I have just noticed this morning that my 4 week old son has got red swollen Testicals. Is this the norm or should I be worried. He has got a slight snotty nose as well. Could that contribute to it??

Fe, SA, Zaine 4yrs, Jake 04/05/06

give it a day, then take him to the doctor. I dont think its normal... never heard it happening before. Goodluck

mumsgroup.tk -Kayden 31.1.05 & Tianah 25.8.06

My DS was born that way, Paed has a name for it, hydroceal or something like that, it's nothing to worry about at this point, and can take up to 2 years to disappear! His have been going down very slowly. If you are still worried, contact your GP.

Newborns often have snotty noses, something to do with not being able to blow i think, anyone else know what contributes to it?
yeah my ds has it aswell. my doctor checks each time we have vaccinations and continues to say there is nothing to worry about, but still a good idea to get it checked out.

Kel and Andrew

Swollen testicals for those who just notice it. These are the best changes which we change at the time where get assignment help show how much testicals perfects because these are the swllen testicals which are changed with time.
Sign in to follow this topic