Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

marinas infant mixture Lock Rss

Hi everyone,
I just wanted everyone to be wary of all products, even if its natural. I gave 2 doses of marinas infant mixture to my 10 week old for reflux, and he got a severe rash on his body and his hands, feet and face swelled like a balloon. I rushed him to hospital, fearing the worst, but thank god it was/is just a severe allergic reaction to this product. I believe it was this that caused the problem because he had nothing else different. I even rang the company, who told me that their products have no side effects. Well i tell you, everyone reacts diffrently to products, so don't believe it when they say it has no side effects. I was lucky that my son was ok. we all just have to be extra careful when it comes to trying anything new on our children. Stay safe everyone!!!!

Sam, NSW, mother of 4

Hi sorry for asking but what is marinas infant mixture used for

Sam,NSW,Elise 7/9/05

hi, i have just read this post and my baby has reacted to this product aswell he is 5 weeks he was severely upset and ended up with green runny bowel movments that he cryed the entire time passing it, he cried for 3 hours uncontrollably i couldnt settle him at all, so please be wary of natural products aswell.
Sign in to follow this topic