Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Your Newborn's Health
  5. Pimple like spots all over face!!

Pimple like spots all over face!! Lock Rss

My 6 week old daughter had a few pimple like spots on her face from birth, but over the last couple of days her entire face is covered in them!! Any suggestions as to what to do???
hey dont stress to much these are just hormonal spots, my bub got a couple on her face and they are meant to go when she is about 8wks if they havent gone by then speak to your chn or the docs. if you are really concerned take her to the docs but im sure its just normal pimples.

Kayla Elizabeth (10/1/06) Mummy''''s Angel

Yep, a hormonal rash.

Bubs normally get it around 4-6 weeks and can last anywhere from a week to a few weeks I think.

Looks yucky, especially if they have it bad (as my first DS did) but it does go away.

Hayley, NSW, Liam 07/02, Beth 09/04, Nate 03/06

My DD had the same thing almost to the day of 6weeks old. Lasted a couple of days. I just made sure i washed her face good (firmly) with a face washer in hope it would help clear the pores and get rid of the mini pimples. It is perfectly normal even though it looks like she has a rash! Just make sure u wash her face/head firmly...

Take care and it will clear up really soon! Good luck!

DD#1 - 3.7yrs, DD#2 -20mnths, DD#3 is here! 21.08.

my 4 week old has a really bad face rash also.
CHN told me it is a milk rash and will go away on its own without any treatment. It doesnt bother her at all and is more distressing to me.
It looks yukky but hopefully will clear soon, I am breastfeeding and wondering if anything I'm eating is contributing to it.
Hi Rachel

My son had these spots - like HEAPS of them all over his cheeks and his hair line. My obstatrician prescribed an antibacterial cream which I got, but haven't used. I've decided they're not harming him and any way and choose to leave them and they're slowing going away at 6 weeks.

Sarah, Auckland

Sign in to follow this topic