Huggies Forum

Nadia Sidney Lock Rss

Nadia Sidney was born 27th April 2005 at 9:02am after a 2 hour labour. No pain relief or stitches! She was born 7lb 4oz (3310g) and 45cm long.

Nadia is such a good little girl and somehow sleeps soundly through my other 2 children's yells, screams and loud laughter!

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

congratulations mum78. Hope things continue to go well for you with your little girl.

How are your legs (veins) now, after the birth is all over?

Linda (Jessica 3/4/03, Caleb 11/4/05)

Actually they are really good as for the first few days after she was born I had injections to prevent clotting.

All's well here...how about you?

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

I finally have an announcement!
Nathan James was born on the 28th of June at 5.36pm. He weighed 3.2kg and is 50cm long and is just perfect!
I was induced on Monday night (he was 10 days over due) and got through the labour with gas and pethidine. However I had a massive haemorrhage because my uterus didn't contract after delivery as it should and I lost quite a lot of blood. This was more painful than the labour. It's all becoming a distant memory now and I have my beautiful son.
Jen

Ps Congratulations Edwina!
Congrats! lol ...we also are lucky that our little man sleeps through his big sisters fun!! All the best.

Kel,nsw, Girl '97 & Girl '02 & Boy '05

Sign in to follow this topic