Huggies Forum

my new years day pressie Lock Rss

NAME: Natasha Jayde
DOB: 01-01-2005
WEIGHT: 7lb 3oz
HEAD CIRCUMFRENCE: 36cm
TIME: 1.38pm
HOSPITAL: Matariki birthing unit, Te Awamutu, NZ.

Natasha was due on the 7th but decided she would be my new years day pressie and come early. i had a very good labour(or so my partner and midwife said) and it is the first baby for me and dp.

natasha jayde - 1-1-05 ttc #2 end ong this year

hi holz

congrats i had a baby girl on 02/11/04 she is my first and im proud of her what pain relief did you have

MLD
hi,

i just had gas adn spent the labour in water until i had to push then i got out

hi holz

i had the gas but it didnt work so i was given an epieral
hollie, beatuiful name!!!

http://aussieparents.net
congrats! what a wonderful way to start 2005 !
the gas really worked for me. i slept basically until i had to push.aprently when my midwife came in and checked on me her and dp were laughing at me i was so out of it.

Hi Holz,

Congrats on baby... I haven't been on here for awhile, been busy with baby.

Name: Riley Brody Gentry
Bday: 18 Jan 2005- exact due date
Weight: 3680g (8lbs 1oz)
Length: 50cm
Head circ: 36.5cm

We had an easy labour... I didn't really know I was in proper labour til I was 4cms, than my midwife decided to come check a little while later and was 7cm.
We've already planned number2

]

hey congrats. your bub had a good sense of timing.
im not to sure how long tash was as she was not measured.
i new i was in labour when tash "popped her bubble" it was my first and only sign really.

That's good, we had to break my waters when I was about 8cms. Then Riley turned so I ended up with my cervix swelling and involuntary contractions, which I had to get an epidural to stop. It was really really good labour until then and with the epidural I could feel everything but my contractions stopped pushing by themselves. I got the epi and my midwife checked straight after and I was ready to push, so the worst pain of my entire labour was you guessed it the drip getting put in and the epidural smile
Before that just being in the water was more than enough... I got a few jibes from my midwife and partner- I had to tell them everytime I had a contraction cos they weren't painful so I didn't have to make any noise.
My midwife said the next one will be a breeze... fingers crossed.
Are you planning any more?

]

Sign in to follow this topic