Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Birth Announcements
  5. Jasmine Monique Crivari has arrived

Jasmine Monique Crivari has arrived Lock Rss

Hi

My family would like to announce the birth of our beautiful third daughter, Jasmine Monique Crivari.

She arrived on 6th March, 2006 which was the day before her due date which blew my husband and I away as our other two daughters were exactly 10 days late and our first daugher was a forcep delivery, our second daughter was a vaccum extraction and this one was born naturally without any drugs as unfortunatly by the time I got to the hospital I was 8cm dialated. She was a perfect size (7lbs 2 1/2 oz) and length (49.5 cm).

As we live in Berwick we chose Casey Hospital and I can't recommend it enough. The midwives were lovely and everybody gets there own room (which I think is a bonus). I actually had a double bed in my room and they said that my husband could sleep if I wanted him too however he had to stay home to look after our other daughters.

As my youngest is now 4 yo I would love to make contact with other mums in the Berwick/Narre Warren South area. My email address is : [email protected]

Thanks.

Nicki, mum to Taylor(7), Brooke(4),Jasmine (6 mths

Congratulations Nicki, on the arrival of Jasmine Monique........
I'm pleased that everything went so well for you.

How is it going now that you've been home for a little while? Lots of running around I guess!!!

I don't actually live in Berwick (although I do have friends who live there!!) but I live in Warragul, which isn't too far away.
I am 32 weeks pregnant, with bub # 3, and I also have 2 boys, Josh (nearly 5) and Bailey (2 & 1/2) Life is very busy at the moment! with kinder etc. Although, you must also have school p;ick ups etc as well as kinder??

We are having our bub at Warragul hospital (obviously) but it will be exciting as they have finished all the renovations in the midwifrey section.
I have heard good things about Casey though.

if you want to chat again, I'd love to keep in touch.
My email addy is [email protected]
if you would like to email directly.

Take care of yourself and your gorgeous new bubba. I bet her big sisters dote on her!!!!

Bye for now Bek
Sign in to follow this topic