Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Baby boy Lock Rss

Hi, I've recently had my first child, a little boy named Layne on 30th September. I thought I'd join a forum to be in touch with other mothers and discuss all of the wonderful things that babies do. I look forward to talking to all of the mums out there and compare stories.

Lee - DS Layne 30/09/05 - DD due 25/12/2006

congratulations on the recent arrival of Layne, wishing you all the best and not too many sleepless nights

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Congrats on your new lil boy!!
hope everything is going well and i would love to have a chat someday i have a 4 month old son named Kai

p.s i looove the name Layne

[URL="http://tinypic.com/flek.php?f=o6a69g&s=2&qu...

hi my name is amanda ,i just read your message congrates with your baby boy ,i have two of them a boy name d bailey who is 3 born on the 9/7/02,and a 7wk ols named caleb born on the 18/11/05 when i had my first child it was pretty fast the labour went for 1hr and 29min no drugs just 2 stitches he was 7lb 15oz from being a second time mummy i find it realy easy to look after babys where when i had my first one it was pretty scarey not knowing what to do but with family help and husband as support it was all great being a mum to 2 boys is the greatest thing and i would not change it for the world

amanda ,bailey 4ys ,caleb, 18/11/05 ttc# hopefully

Sign in to follow this topic