Huggies Forum

Young Mums Rss

Hey i'm so glad to finally find some sites with other mums close to my age with children close to my lil ones age. I'm 20 years old and I have a beautiful baby girl who is now 8 months old. I couldn't wish life without her, I enjoy every waking moment with her. There has been times where I wish I could go out with my friends at the drop of a hat like old times but that is a sacrifice I chose and I don't mind at all. Anyways if theres anyone out there who ever feels like a chat email me at naughtybychoice@hotmail.com
hi i am 22. my daughter is 19 months old. its great being a mummy huh. there is nothing more rewarding. does she say much yet?

whats her name? tell us about her.

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Hey Narelle
Well my daughter's name is Shantay Makira, she is so funny and cute, for the last couple of months she has been able to sit up by herself and roll over, not crawling yet, she knows how to clap, dance and blow kisses. It's amazing how fast they learn, i'm in amazement with her everyday. Your daughter has a real pretty name. What age was she walking at? Everyone thinks Shantay is older than what she is, probably all the hair on her head, plus shes a long baby too. Do you plan to have another baby in the future? Well tell me a bit about yourself and your daughter, till then takecare.
hi No1Diva
im 22 i have a 1yr old little girl with a mini afro!!!!
my email is bubataz001@yahoo.com.au
hope to hear from you bye!

catherine mum to tasmin and Liam

Hi I'm 22 and my son Nicholas is 13months, he has just started walking and blowing kisses, he's sooo cute my email address is skippie_275@hotmail.com
if anyone fancies a chat.

mum to nicholas (05/12/02)

Hi, I am 26 now but I had a daughter when I was just 18 and another when I was 23 and I agree with you and I would never change a thing. The good things just keep on coming as they get older. I now help out at my daughters school and my youngest starts play school this year. You soon realise that what your friends have with going out out and getting drunk is boring and you would rather be with your daughter. Keep up the good work. Parenting is the hardest job in the world.

Karen, 2 girls, 1 boy and 1 due edd 23.10.07

hi well i am 20 and have a 8 1/2mth old daughter what date was your daughter born?
Hi
Shantay was born on 19 May 2003, how about your daughter?
For all taurean babies I read this.

Parents of a Taurus tot are going to have to be very aware of this baby's need to be touched. Loving caresses and a tender touch are what the Taurus baby lives for! Along those lines, this is a child who needs to be comfortable. Things to keep in mind are providing a room and bed that are neither too hot nor too cold, food that is tasty (a budding gourmand has arrived!), soothing sounds, and whimsical toys. As Taurus rules the Second House, the House of Possessions, this baby's playthings will be very important. When it comes to the learning curve, the Taurus baby is not in a hurry to grasp new concepts. This tot will learn things at their own pace and be unresponsive to pressure, yet persevering in the end. In light of this, a gentle manner to get this baby to react and respond is the sensible course of action. Also familial in nature, the Taurus baby will enjoy having the family in close proximity, especially siblings. You can consider this baby a people person in general, as they are also likely to control the play circle where that well-known Taurean stubbornness will reveal itself! To sum up, the Taurus baby wants to be touched, will revel in delicious toys, and as an Earth Sign, will want to have both feet firmly planted on the ground!

Hi my name is kia and i'm 23 and I have an 8 1/2 month old boy named jamie. I couldn't inmagine my life without him hes great so funny and so smart already. Its amazing what they can do and how fast they learn to do it.
hope to chat soon
kia

kia, bris

hi well caprice was born on the 5th may so hows your daughter sleep well? caprice is a shocker at the moment with her teeth has shantay got any teeth yet? anyway better go seeya
For the first 5 weeks from the day Shantay was born she didn't sleep too well, I had to feed her every 2 hours, then after 5 weeks I started breast and bottle feeding then going onto bottle full time, once she was on the bottle it must of filled her up more cus she slept much better sleeps, I started gettin her into a routine and now she has her last bottle at 9pm and wakes up at 7:30am.Shantay has her 2 bottom teeth and in the last week has been driving me crazy with teething lol. I love the name Caprice!
Is your daughter crawling yet? Shantay isn't there just yet.
Anyways takecare talk soon.
Hi Kia

How are you? I couldn't imagine my life without my baby girl either, being a mum is the greatest joy! I agree with you how fast they learn! I love watching Shantay come up with new looks and moves that she does.
Well you and Jamie takecare.
Sign in to follow this topic