Huggies Forum

Your Relationships

pinelime89

Sex After Marriage Lock

So don't know if anyone watches this but those who don't there is a part on it when the couples h...

3 replies

That is awful for you. I've been through a divorce, so I know what you mean about no emotional connections etc. At least you are b...

mum-2-three

Would you leave? Lock

Hi - just wanting some opinions as i am so confused about everything. My DH and i are not as i fe...

7 replies

I also was is a unhappy rship and we ended up breaking up,I honestly think it was the best thing to happen to him,me and my daughter...

notmeimsweet

Your first time? Lock

Mine was in the back of his Mum's Barina at a Whitlams concert in Campbelltown. I was drinkin...

31 replies

It was 3.5 yrs ago and I was 16, it was at his parents house in his room, dont remember too much about it lol he was 20. It wasnt hi...

AnnaB

How it is supposed to go? Lock

Hi everyone, I am at a bit of a crossroads and need some advice. My Mum left my Dad when I wa...

1 reply

Dont sweat it. It sounds like as though he was having a low moment in his life and perhaps he was waiting on your call as a "pick me...

STB2

Partner wanting to go interstate 2weeks after the birth of baby...am i being selfish? Lock

Hi, This is first time I've posted on here, not really sure if its in the right place but need to...

2 replies

I think it is selfish of him to even ask to go. Everything everyone else has said is true, what if bub is late, or if you end up wit...

bothboys

So its the end Lock

Dh and I had been trying to work thru our issues, mainly being that he couldnt handle my kids. ...

12 replies

You know what? He's the one who's lost out. And the sad thing is he's never going to realise what he's just given up. I'm really ...

giirlinluv

Men Lock

My partner is in one of those moods where he won't talk to anyone and will just sulk. Why? Becaus...

2 replies

Just a suggestion - if you sit down together and work out a budget so you both know where and how much is getting spent. -and then ...

Mummy22Boyz

Feeling guilty.....with reason?? Lock

There is no other reason I'm posting this, other than to get it down & off my chest. Kind of a lo...

5 replies

Hi Families hey? I have a sister I don't get along with & avoid at all costs & the other is interstate & we are not close. My DH ...

zanders.mummy

Help.!! Relationship problems.. Lock

Hello everyone, Thanks for clicking on my topic.. I am in some desprate need for help... Ive jus...

2 replies

Hi Sorry to hear of your current situation. First and foremost, get your things together while your partner is at work and get som...

In the Bedroom with Hubby Lock

Hi Everyone, Just need advice on this topic. My hubby is always keen on doing it most nights bu...

6 replies

Cool thanks

HELP AND ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! Lock

Hi, I need some help and advice on this situation. I have no contact with my mother and my side...

6 replies

Sorry, master 2 decided to muck while I was typing. Courts try to make any decisions in the best interests of the children. How l...

Chrysanthemum

Need some advice please. Lock

I have been with my df for almost 7 years, he's a good guy though we have had a few issues over t...

5 replies

Don't feel guilty! People grow and change and sometimes they just don't do it together... I left my now ex-husband after 10 years an...

**Manda**

Contraception - Ok so tell me what you use Lock

After a visit to the GP i am non the wiser on what contraception is right for me.... So now i wa...

28 replies

I was on the pill prior to having any of my children.. no discernible different to periods but I had hormonal and weight issues with...

Mmcphillips

My husband is like a child! Lock

I probably would of never married him if i saw all his true colours when we were dating!! His mum...

5 replies

My fiances parents r a weird mix of both. They were physically abusive from throwing bricks at him as a boy to making him kneel on ...

Shortindividual

In Laws Lock

This has been playing on my mind for a while now and I'm not quite sure if there is anything I ca...

2 replies

Yes, i think that your inlaws need to know that your pregnant, as i know that i would be hurt if something like this was kept from m...

Vesictomy Lock

Hi My dh is off to have his vesictomy next friday and we are wondering how long will he be off w...

7 replies

hi just to throw another curly one in here about vasectomys my hubby had his done about 3 years ago, was a huge baby about it all (...

RobinS

family, money problems & bub no 3 on the way Lock

I'm sorry and I know there is people out there in worse situations then me but I need to vent or ...

2 replies

thanks, I do charge her for it, I love my niece but no way am I looking after her for nothing so my sister can work. I just wish sh...

*Frankie*

is it what you thought it would be ??? Lock

Marrage I mean .. Regardless of if your happy in your marrage or not ..is it what you thought it...

31 replies

Yeah it's pretty much what i expected. We were together for 7 years before getting hitched and i did not expect marriage to change ...

Seans Mummy

babys dad Lock

seans dad and i dont get on...hes 37yrs this year and doesnt seem to understand wat being a paren...

3 replies

it is a tough decision, just make sure that if you say no to him seeing Sean it doesnt bite you in the butt when he gets older and a...

Meandyou87

i feel unappreciated Lock

I do everythink for my partner he comes home and does nothink expect cut the wood for the fire, i...

3 replies

Read the book "The 5 love languages" its very good to explain why you feel the way you do...when you've read it (and perhaps he migh...

jackie1984

baby sitter??? Lock

i am looking for a baby sitter that can regually babysit for my three children, most of the time ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »

Friendships Lock

I'm sick of trying to make an effort to stay in contact with people, and keep friendships alive, ...

8 replies

same here. i got over all this effort a long time ago. if they didn't want to put in the effort then fine. so we don't catch up for ...

Meandyou87

Partners First Lock

2 replies

Has your partner said something about this or do you just feel he is missing out on something? If its just you being worried, maybe ...

1moremakes4

Divorce help Lock

2 replies

I have absolutly no idea to the answers to any of your questions ..but I hope your ok and just make sure you take care of yourself ....

Chrysanthemum

OMG I am sick of being a maid, I also feel like a single mother Lock

I am just so over this bullsh!t, I really am. He works Monday to Friday but I don't so therefor I...

13 replies

OMG!!!! He actually did the dishes today! Ok, I had to ask him to because he wouldn't have thought to do them himself, but I had to...

moo*baa*lalala

TMI Q Lock

OK random Q Since having DD a certain position has become really painful. Think missionary, legs...

16 replies

lol ummm yep that us actually a contributor you need to buy a smaller BOB ??? LMAO !! lol lol lol

another bedroom question Lock

how many times a week are you gettin' some lovin' ??? something weird has happened in our househ...

12 replies

At the moment once a week,

Feeling like a widow Lock

This is just a vent so don't feel the need to reply! i just need to get it out before i snap at D...

3 replies

My other half leaves for work at 3:30am and isn't home till about 6pm and then he is in bed by 8:30pm so I know what your going thro...

VaniaS

I never thought I would say this but I just cant stand my Biodads family anymore Lock

I never thought I would say this but I just cant stand my Biodads family anymore. Since I moved ...

3 replies

I am actually gratefull that I got diagonosed with Post Natal Depression and being able to talk to someone to help me sort things ou...

Lil_possum_&_Jack

Divorce Question - Has anyone here bought out the other half Lock

If you have can you please pm me as I have a couple of questions to ask. I just want to have a b...

11 replies

If you are removing someone of title of the property, there is no Stamp Duty Payable (stamp duty was paid when you bought it) Howev...

mums1bub

getting it off my chest Lock

i just needed to get this off my chest. my other half and i have moved over a year ago to the to...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Springbabies0709

Im tired of getting hurt! Lock

Im exhausted from this women. When she is in the bad mood it seems to me that she attacks! Iv had...

5 replies

i'm sorry to hear the way you get treated i undertsand so much my mother the same she not allowed near me or my children until she w...

Looking4me

I Feel like my heart has been ripped out Lock

Tonight my husband said something to me that has made my heart stop,feel like its been ripped out...

3 replies

Yes, what your DH said to you would have made your heart drop etc and yes, I think, you have a right to feel upset that he feels tha...

mummieluvsu

some advice Lock

i just wanted to share my story with ladies feeling neglected, traped, unhappy in their relations...

3 replies

What a great story!!, it's good to read something positive, seems alot of ladies on here are in unhappy relationships, very sad when...

bmw by name

I'm so over it! Lock

Lately DH has been giving me the absolute s**ts and today has just put me over. he is interstate...

4 replies

Mum2be - very much agree with you re boygirllove's post, BUT I have to do a LOT of self development at different times with my work ...

Laiismine

hug nappies Lock

hi, mums & dads out there. how r u guys finding ur hug nappies? i've tried a few diff types & lik...

1 reply

Could just be a faulty batch, but I'd contact Huggies and let them know. They are wonderful when it comes to things like this!

lullabuy

hubby always away Lock

Hi Im just wondering whether anyone have their partner/husband that works away all the time. Usu...

2 replies

I am sorry things arent working out for you. It sounds from what you are describing, that maybe something is going on in his life th...

braydansmummy

Single Mums and their arrangements with the ex seeing the children,,,, Lock

Hey Ladies, I don't mean to pry but I was curious if any single mums could tell me what their ar...

7 replies

I've been wondering about this as well. I have recently left my ex because of DV and am hoping to move from QLD to NSW because none...

Harrison'sMummy

The ex is coming... Lock

My ex DP is making his first visitation this weekend to see our DS. We broke up at the end of Ja...

1 reply

Hi! I think that a good idea might be to perhaps treat this as a brand new relationship. I don't know what has happened in the past ...

I'm Leaving Lock

This isnt my normal account, made a new one to protect privacy. I need to vent at the moment and ...

9 replies

Congratulations - you are a very strong woman and your baby is lucky to have such a mum! Be strong!