Huggies Forum

Your Relationships

Caitie :)

Mother inlaw problems Lock

Soooooo big vent today! My mil is killing me. So the other day she put Travis down to sleep. S...

6 replies

In your MIL's day, all the things she is doing is what they did. Babies were slept on their tummy and (for reasons i dont get) they...

Mumy-bear

Happily ever after Lock

Do you believe in happily ever afters? Do you believe in soul mates? Do you believe in love at fi...

4 replies

People learn from their mistakes. Some people make the same mistakes over and over while others learn the first time. You, like al...

white_with_three

I want more and DP doesnt Lock

Since being pregnant with our second daughter, my partner is always telling me he doesnt want any...

5 replies

Your partner and you have to agree or it will never be a happy ending. Due to your bad preg, bith etc, its really important to remem...

mum of 5 blessings /3 are angels

why do men & women cheat Lock

i dont understand why apart from being selfish

15 replies

I dont want to be harsh but you were never a family, he never lived with you and wouldnt commit to you. You need to move on and op...

Jar11370

Morther in law Lock

My partner mother did not wont us to have this kid she was so mean to me throw the hole pregnancy...

2 replies

Its interesting how people care so much to be accepted. I used to be like that, but years ago can stopped caring, and living on the ...

tahliasam88

THE CONTROLLING MOTHER-IN-LAW Lock

Hi Ladies! yes i have a control freak mother in law! the new maree barone(M-I-L from everybody lo...

2 replies

Thanks for the advice shes a very sensitive ladie i had my mum babysit instead of her one night and she thought we didnt want her ba...

Tejaellu

Are you and your partner Lock

DF and I were talking the other day about whether we are a 'good match' for each other and we dec...

15 replies

DH and I were just talking about how different our tastes are the other day. We don't have the same taste in music, movies, books, e...

ally_cat

bit of a vent and advive! :) Lock

my partner on sat nyt had one of his mates around to drink which was fine as it was a long weeken...

9 replies

I was in the same position, when I got pregnant it was DP, his best mate and me all living in the same house and DP's best mate woul...

Danielle&Koby&Evie.

Grandparent overriding parent Lock

Does anyone have a parent/in-law who.constantly overrides things to do with your child? What do y...

10 replies

Yep, 100% boobie baby. I won't deny that she's chubby! But just because she's chubbier than her four other grandkids?

Snoring! Lock

Honestly what do you do? I can not deal with it to the point that we now sleep in different beds ...

10 replies

I have my husband and the dog sleeping on the floor both snore so loud, it drives me bonkers. I roll my husband over onto his side,...

..Chloe..

Is this right? Lock

If your husband or partner says you have to come to bed when he does, and critises how you wash u...

21 replies

hearing happy endings to stories like these (and another thread where the woman left her abusive partner) is really what huggies is ...

Is it Me???? Lock

Hi all i hope that i can get some friendly advice cause i notice so many people read the topics...

4 replies

Sorry you are feeling this way. Getting together young I think it is fine to have the moments where you think what if!! But if you ...

MyBabes

Discomfort and Bleeding During Sex Lock

Has anyone ever had any experience with discomfort and bleeding during sex, or know what possible...

4 replies

Has anyone ever had any experience with discomfort and bleeding during sex, or know what possible causes could be behind it? Just...

jxcee

Feeling so rejected! Lock

Hi everyone, Im new and i need any advice frm anyone who wants to listen and share. Ive been in a...

2 replies

Hi and thanx for posting. U r right its not healthy to model those behaviours in our hme esp wif our children and there fathers atti...

mummyto2spunkylittlemen

Does it get easier?? Lock

Hi Ladies, Our gorgeous DS was born a bit over 6 months ago. Pretty straight forward labour, but...

6 replies

I think I will make an appointment to see my GP. Nah I am fairly relaxed. I am back on the pill now and I dont really care if I did...

3XHappy

a bit lost Lock

Hi all, I am wanting to leave my husband but not sure how I can afford to, I know i will get hel...

13 replies

Ozrecycle.com.au is awesome for free stuff. It's site for people who don't want their stuff to go to landfill. I also look out for h...

L*BADD

how long would you wait Lock

Ok so I have a question lol how long would you wait before moving in on someones ex?? Scenario: ...

22 replies

Ok so I have a question lol how long would you wait before moving in on someones ex?? Scenario: 7yr relationship, 2 kids, broke u...

mumaS2A<3

does size matter? random question :) Lock

potential for TMI watching embarrasing bodies and they are doing a 'does size matter' bit so wh...

24 replies

LOL this topic has made me laugh Honestly i don't think size matters THAT much, but he has to have "something" there IYKWIM???...

Boyfriend's Ex girlfriend Lock

My boyfriend has had a terrible time with his ex over the last year and now that I'm pregnant I f...

36 replies

I have a friend dealing with a similar situation who has just started a blog to help her cope http://scribblingsaboutlove.blogspot...

Rachropata

Step Families Lock

here's a blog my friend is writing about her trials and tribulations with a step son and his moth...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
oceans

A neverending Job Lock

My husband works at sea, he is away a lot and I hold everything together while he is away, he wor...

2 replies

Me too. 4 kids...round the clock. Hubby works away and is back 2 days a fortnite. *sigh* I know how you feel.

live*laugh*love

Has anyone else had a succesful relationship come from online dating? Lock

Just curious to know. I was always very skeptical about it and thought it is only for dessperados...

15 replies

Me and DF didnt meet on a "dating site" but we did meet each other on Myspace. Me and a friend i used to work with, we shared an off...

hardworkingparent

just need to vent GRr Lock

gday, I know rather odd to see a bloke on here, I am always poping in and out looking at kiddie t...

37 replies

Woman are very confusing,sometimes they say XYZ but really mean ABC example... she may sound like she is winging nagging saying "...

Lola

Have you ever run into your ex? Lock

Have you recently run into an ex? I ran into my first love today.. he was my first love, first e...

14 replies

i still laugh to this day at my first x`s pairs, Only had one x and then the Current DP, They always had it in for me, I was going ...

<3Austin's Mummy<3

What do you and your partner argue about? Lock

Hi! DH and I have been married for 5 years and together for 9. We have a wonderful relationship ...

36 replies

Its quite interesting to here how many people argue about the In-laws! Dp and I hardly argue coz hes the non-confrontational kind....

Keeli'sMum

How much time does DH spend with kids? Lock

Hi there! I am just wondering how much time other people's DH/DP spend with their kids without t...

10 replies

My partner is a stay at home dad and I work full time. He wabnted to be the stay at home dad and I wanted the mental stimulation fro...

ri ri

will she desroy our relationship Lock

ok so i have previously posted my dramas with MIL.My df n i are on a break hoping to work things ...

27 replies

Are you married to your mother in law or your husband? If you and your husband are in love nothing can come between that. If she mak...

Opinions pls Lock

Help! We are visiting DH's mum o/s in a couple of months and she is insisting we stay with her. ...

9 replies

get a motel...... I so get why you need your own space because you need your own loo... your husband should know that..... just boo...

winter mummy

I need serious help. Lock

I've just signed up today, so you probably don't know me. Here's the story anyway, my partner a...

17 replies

Psychological abuse is assault, physical abuse is battery - no one deserves to put up with what you're going through. Your daughter ...

Springbabies0709

Had to share Lock

Last night my son had a massive trantum for about an hour, he was in full form... My DP turns to ...

4 replies

It's not that he cant do it he doesn't want to do it.. lol.. As you both know he can look after his children. Silly males.. Like i...

thetinyone

Rant Lock

I got a text message today from my mother saying she is not coming to my wedding, because I invit...

1 reply

I think she's behaving really immaturely and to text you about this rather than speak to you in person is a real cop out and bad for...

Mum2HannahGrace

Don't know Whats Happening Lock

My DF and I have been together for over 4 years. we have a cute little DD who is 15months old. t...

5 replies

Yor DF sounds like he may have depression. It doesn't have to be caused by any particular thing or person, nor does he have to unde...

BrissyMumma

Should I leave him Lock

This is my first time posting, so my apologies if it is a long vent. My DH & I have been togethe...

5 replies

Thanks everyone for your responses, it has been very helpful. I am not worried that he might hurt my son, but I do feel one day his...

2 maybe 3?

Time to leave? Lock

This might be a long one so i apologize in advance! My DP and i have been together for over 10 y...

4 replies

All I can suggest is you think about these things first: 1. Before the baby was born, where these things that really bothered you? ...

AngelPrentiss

Loveless Relationship?? Lock

ignore this post =)

New no replies Be the first to reply »
twade001

My partner and father of my son cheated on me. Lock

Time to let go.. thank you all for the support

9 replies

You seem to be so organised and appear to be coping quite well, you have an excellent plan! The only thing I would suggest is to co...

thetinyone

Devastated. Lock

My partner is in the navy, we have been in a relationship since high school. Last night his ship ...

26 replies

The doc who rang says the treatment won't effect bub so long as I do it asap (thank goodness) I just need one round of antibiotics,...

AnitaO

I hate this year already Lock

I feel like crap. DH and I have just fought and fought for the last 2 days. He has said nothing...

8 replies

i feel for you. im in the same boat its hard and i have no idea what to do either sometimes it feels like you just want to die, but ...

Danielle&Koby&Evie.

Another engagement question.. Lock

How long were you engaged for before you got married? DP told me on our last anniversary he was ...

18 replies

My husband and i got engaged after 18 mths and were married 6 mths later. I figured we were engaged to be married so lets get marri...

2XDS+mum

Age differences Lock

I was just wondering what the age difference between u and ur partners are??

59 replies

There is 13 years between my parent and 3 years between my husband and I and neither age gap make any difference