Huggies Forum

Your Relationships

mumof 5

baby number 6,how do i tell my mum. Lock

im 35 yrs old and have just found out im pregnant with baby number 6.i have 2 boys and 3 girls.ol...

11 replies

im 35 yrs old and have just found out im pregnant with baby number 6.i have 2 boys and 3 girls.oldest being 18 and youngest being 1...

Pixel

how do i stop my ex contacting me fulstop Lock

I dated a guy for about a month and broke it off wasnt my thing. that was WELL over a year ago mo...

9 replies

Okay so i went to the police station as advised by a officer that i was talking to an they said they can send him a warning a formal...

nessy26

wedding invites Lock

Hi, I need some advice about a particular invite to my wedding. My DF has a younger sister who h...

6 replies

Thank you to all the replies. They have been so helpful and I feel a lot better about not inviting him. I think I had to be told tha...

Red Tea

How much do husbands help out? Lock

I'm very curious as I feel that my husband is be a real J3rk lately. He plays computer games 4 ni...

10 replies

The only thing my DH does to help is he will look after DD for 1 or 2 hrs couple nights a week when he is home if I want to go to th...

Sales-913

what do i do? Lock

At the moment my partner and i are living with my mother and her new husband because we are looki...

16 replies

thanks very much to everyone for their kind words and support, its good to know that there are people out there that know im not fai...

How am i going to do this Lock

Im having a bit of a down day. My ex is so up and down its starting to take a toll on me. I thoug...

10 replies

Hey hun.. Sorry your feeling this way..sounds like your better off without him. I do believe you will find someone who will treat yo...

anak

Do you think Im over re-acting? Lock

It was my DD1s birthday yesterday and my brother and SIL never rang! My mum asked them when they ...

10 replies

Thanks guys I spoke to my mum today and told her that I will not be talking to my brother any more. I have also text my SIL and told...

happymumma:)

husband with depression... Lock

Hi, just wondering if any one else out there has a husband/partner suffering from depression? and...

4 replies

I know... it's so hard to keep all my feelings in all the time, & not tell him how i'm feeling, coz i know that he'd feel heaps wors...

BellyDancingDanni

Am I being unreasonabe?? Lock

As some of you may have noticed I am going through a rough time at the moment. I hate coming on h...

37 replies

And I hope you are feeling better today... it sucks being a mum when you feel like crap Thank you. Still feeling off this morning...

Everything_Rosie

I don't know what to do Lock

Hi All, This is my first post so just bare with me it's a long one. It's 1 am and I'm laying in ...

12 replies

You have to decide if you are willing to accept this behaviour. If you are, then stay & accept your lot in life. If your not willing...

3_little_monkeys

Domestic Violence Lock

If you've been there you will know it's not just physical, it is also a criminal offence to psyco...

5 replies

Anni_b

Am I nuts? Lock

Hi guys, Just wondering if anyone thinks I am crazy, or justified in being upset. Since my son ...

1 reply

If you're working full time, he needs to do half the work at home. If you were a SAHM maybe then justified, but if you're both worki...

Sex during second trimester.. Lock

Cant help you there, as i NEVER want to have sex. Since i been pregnant (im not 36 weeks) me and ...

7 replies

I was the opposite to! I am the one asking DP all the time and he is having to say no to me cause he is tired LOL... The first mayb...

bmw by name

5 Languages of Love Lock

My DH and I have been having differences of opinions lately and someone told us about a book call...

2 replies

I have just got this book last week. Me and my partner have been having major issues lately. Well it my DP and other girls that are...

dp's snoring... Lock

SO... DP snores. Like shaking the house foundations SNORES. love him to bits but I am starting t...

13 replies

GOOD LUCK.... My dp snores bad too, I think that Im so sleep deprived at the mo Im not really noticing it...its worse after a beer o...

Date night ideas?? Lock

Dates are what you make them, so even the most simple things can be lovely. DH and I went to the ...

5 replies

Packed picnic lunch at the park is always the cheapest way to go!

Painful memory Lock

Hi everyone, im dealing with some painful memories, my husband cheated on me last year with ano...

7 replies

I'm so sorry for you that things have tured out this way for you. It sounds like you have done everything you could and he is stil...

RD6A83_589003

i am sooo dumb!! Lock

Hi all hope you are good!! To cut long story short but also want to get advise,'' found out th...

3 replies

Hi all hope you are good!! To cut long story short but also want to get advise,'' found out that my hubby was having a s sexual ...

-coco-

Another question! Lock

As the title suggests, how often does your partner buy you gifts? Just on special occasions lik...

15 replies

i suprise him with more random little gifts then he does for me, but he does suprise little clean ups around the house which i appre...

Tee & Baby

I want to take legal action! Lock

Hi all, I have a sensitive but important subject. Have just been reading some other members stor...

13 replies

In reply to him forking out money for parental rights or whatever, I doubt he'll part with any form of money for this cause' he's go...

AngelBoo+1

making time with hubby Lock

Mainly writing this to have a vent but also wondering how others make time to spend proper time w...

5 replies

once a month we go out for dinner my mum watches bub and we will go out to dinner then go for dessert some where else, its not much ...

jfb1973

Wedding vows Lock

My eldest sister is getting married soon. It is the 2nd marriage for both of them. They are writi...

5 replies

Hi, we wrote our own vows with help from the celebrant and we listed each others flaws but Im a good way - DH's had something in it ...

Stanford-860

How do you balance your work and family responsibilities? Lock

Hi all! Working parents needed for an online survey about work life balance! It's a struggle for...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Kel85

Sacrifice for Your Children Lock

Well, I don't know if I'm going to post this but I just thought I need to write it down....To sta...

7 replies

Hi. I haven't read other replies so this may have been said. I felt the same way a couple of years ago. Our boys are 18mths apart an...

How many times a week Lock

This is a pretty straight forward question. I was talking to a friend and her and her dh only ha...

74 replies

I find this topic amazing. Wife and I are in our 30s and in the 6 years we've been married I reckon if i had a hundred tick-tacks ...

ChrissyNZ

Low Libido Lock

Hi everyone I have a beautiful five month old son and wonderful partner. The birth was via c-sect...

2 replies

I am suffering from the same thing at the moment, although my youngest is 14 months now. I have pretty much had no libido since havi...

Noahys

MIL!! Problems Lock

Argh im soo angry at the MIL and the FIL. adn its all about a cat and a dog. They are going on ho...

2 replies

No offence to all you animal ppl out there, but I can't stand ott animal ppl! We visited DH's mum in the UK a few months back and s...

Tannie80

Dating Lock

I am going out on a 2nd date tonight.....to the movies.....and I am not sure on the rules. It has...

4 replies

3rd date! whoa! I use to pay for myself when i went on dates. Then get them to buy me a drink after

ajna

My vent Lock

Hi Huggies girls well I've been married to my husband for 9years. He always has been over weight ...

2 replies

if you were in his situation and he kept telling you to go to the gym and lose weight etc etc how would you feel? i know id recoil a...

I surrender to my MIL Lock

Ok this might be long so brace yourselves! I have had issues with my MIL for many years, but mai...

2 replies

Thanks guys and i understand it is hard to comment when we all know there is two sides to every story. In my situation there is onl...

Ali_Cat

I Need to vent Lock

I need to vent about how wrong I think things can be. I have always prided myself in working and ...

3 replies

Thanks for the replies; there's nothing child support can do about the truancy, but you are right about the department of education.

1 + 1 = 2

Sex after a baby Lock

When is it ok .. I had bubs about 4 weeks ago .. Should I wait 6 weeks or can i try now ??

4 replies

I had sex at the end of 2 weeks. Was nervous and scared, but once things got going, and I relaxed, it was fine

chalys 'n' J

Ever bought a erm... 'personal' gift for a friend??? Lock

lol.... I just ordered a rabbit for a friend who has a hubby that is away all the time. She told ...

31 replies

For those who were interested to know..... the we-vibe is a total disapointment!!!!! *Doesn't stay there like it claims to *Dh co...

Snobs5

Relinquishing rights to my baby Lock

The father of my 6month old baby does not want anything to do with her (witch im fine with) & her...

5 replies

When I looked into it you have to be married to ur new partner for atleast 12 months and show he is capable and will have the respon...

cupcakes666

thanx :) Lock

11 replies

It all kinda sounds a bit suss to me aswell. You said she only lived with the couple for about 3 months. People that are having rel...

BellyDancingDanni

Tell me girls Lock

Go to a strip show??? My DH is one at the moment, and I wasnt too happy about it but will get ov...

57 replies

I can understand that point of view candice - from what I could gather from skippys post it seemed like looking at anybody at all w...

Sumojoe

Orgasm after natural birth Lock

I have been looking through the forum and either I am the only one with this problem or no-one el...

4 replies

I have trouble when I am tired, and I feel my body trying to work up to it, but sometimes to no avail as I am just too exhausted. ...

Black Cat

Having trouble with my realtionship with step daughter Lock

j

New no replies Be the first to reply »

Lunch Bikes Ideas Lock

Good Morning All, Harry my 20 month old has started refusing his lunch. He normally has sandwich...

2 replies

Savory muffins, those rolls with the fillings baked on/in, cold pizza, frittata's, cheese and biscuits(cruskits, rice crackers, whol...

Surprise for my DH Lock

We have been married for 5 1/2 years and I didn't change my surname when we got married. It has ...

1 reply

Yeah, I'll let you know how it pans out. I think one of the main reasons I never wanted to change my name is cause I don't like his...