Huggies Forum

Your Relationships

how do you deal with in-laws? Lock

i have been with my partner for almost 5 years now and we have a 6 month old girl and for the las...

5 replies

my partner has the same problem with my mum. but she has laid off abit since we said something to her. i don't like it either it not...

2Mummy

Is your family poison? Lock

I need to vent!!! it is at the point now where every time I go to a family function I need a show...

1 reply

Hi lilly's mum, I have the same problem with my dad and my step mum. Our relationship is so bad that now i dont see either of them...

babe84s

Anyone have problems with interfering inlaws & parents? Lock

I have a big problem with my inlaws and parents! They constantly buy, buy, buy! Constantly ringin...

3 replies

WOW! Your in laws sound really annoying. I thought mine were bad. I HATE when people don't wash their hands before touching baby, a...

lonely

lost and lonely Lock

Hello, I am only new to huggies so I hope this line of conversation is allowed! I am 31 weeks pre...

3 replies

What an awful thing to have happened to you and your poor children! Do you have family nearby to help you? How awful for this to ...

catherine shell

urge to have 1 more Lock

hi ,I have 3 boys, the youngest being 4 weeks, I would love to have another baby some day (not in...

3 replies

I'm glad that I had my tubes done as at the moment I'm being completely irrational. When I see a small baby I want another one. I wa...

I have a feeling dad my not be all that he is saying he is. Lock

I know my husband is bi-sexual and I think he may be leaning closer towards gay. And I have no F$...

2 replies

Have you talked to your hubby much about how you feel when he doesnt want to be intimate with you? It's a weird subject to talk abou...

meandmyboys

whinge whinge Lock

hi mums and dads, how are you all today. i am really sorry but i need to have a whinge. I am real...

4 replies

Hi there. I wish you sll the best with your life and pregancy. It sounds like they are taking advantage of you .Stand up for yoursle...

NellieSong

Rouge relative Lock

Just wondering what anyones thoughts are on allowing my brother who is to put it politely dodgy, ...

3 replies

Thanks for all the support.

Angie87

dont know what to do... Lock

hi, ive just recently broken up with my boyfriend, we have a 13 month old girl. We live at his pa...

4 replies

Hi Angie, Sounds like you are quite unhappy where you are. Do you think you will be happier somewhere else or will the pain you ar...

YummyMummy

Any suggestions on a solution? The aftermath of an "affair" Lock

Hi all, You all prob know my story, i cheated on my b/f, he walked out on me on valentine...

1 reply

Hi Mandy Have you tried counselling both seperately and as a couple. When my 1st marriage fell apart we tried counselling but he w...

Axels mum

Miss him soooooooo Lock

Ok,where too start,hmmmmm,here goes....... My partner n i have been together for 3yrs in may,the...

1 reply

Tammie, You poor thing - I feel so sorry for you!!! It must be so hard to live apart from the man you love and to have a baby as wel...

Georgie- dot

finding someone Lock

I'm a 20year old single mum of a gorgeoud 13month old and i really want to find someone none of m...

3 replies

Hi,don't be in to much of a hurry,been there done all that,I was a single mum at 15,ended up getting married at 20 & I'm not saying ...

Kaye

The Law of Karma Lock

In Buddhist teaching, the law of karma, says only this: `for every event that occurs, there will ...

1 reply

I have studied and beleive in Kama, as well and i have seen it used before. My x partner for example, while iam going ahead in life ...

Chelby

Help...... what would you do???? Lock

what would you do if u wanted more children but your partner didnt????? would you hope for an ac...

7 replies

hi chelby im in that exact situation. I have just had my fourth son he is nearly 5mths old but im not 100% no to another but my husb...

bradynsmumjen

hubby's birthday and he's in a bad mood Lock

Don't worry about this I just need to vent. Sometimes I can't handle the moods. There is nothing ...

1 reply

Post deleted by administrator.

lilmiss

i hate being a step mum Lock

i feel bad, but i hate being a step mum. SD is a moody teenager who can be the biggest b#$ch and ...

3 replies

maybe you just have to put your foot down a little bit more with your partner and let him know that you don't like the way things ha...

bduck23

B'day presents for hubby who has everything Lock

Hi guys, My hubby's birthday is at the end of March and I have absolutely no idea what to get hi...

1 reply

Subscription to favouritte magazine??? I did this for my hubby and he loved receiving FHM and Australian Motorcycle News in the mail...

KylieH

Any ideas for valentines day? Lock

Hi guys, I am due any moment now, and have not even thought about what to get my partner for Val...

3 replies

Hi KylieH, have you had the bub yet?

felicia

single mum Lock

I just found out a couple of days ago a friend of mine has spilt with her baby's daddy. She is a ...

1 reply

The best thing that you could do for your friend is be there for her. I have seen quite a few people that have gone through this and...

dizzle82

told hubby its over, now what? Lock

I told my husband last night that I no longer loved him and no longer wanted to be in a relations...

2 replies

hi kica how long have you been married for? Did something happen for you change the way you feel about him? do you feel like youve ...

cassi_19

Domestic Volience / Flying Solo...... Lock

My Name is Cassi i'm 19 and have a 13 month old daughter. i just recewntly left a domestic volien...

1 reply

hey cassie Its me Jess, we already talk but i just wanted to say hey! Talk soon, Jess & Kaden xo

inlaws :( Lock

how would anyone else feel if you went to MIL for a visit (doesn't haapen often) and saw photos o...

4 replies

hi! we give my MIL framed pics of our 2 boys for birthdays,mothers day,xmas.well we recently went there for a visit and she has put...

karins

Marriage break ups? Lock

Hi Bit of morbid topic for the new year but i'm desperate to find some support. I'm a 29yr old ...

4 replies

Hi Karin, I hope you are coping ok in this stressfull time. Your situation is similar to what a good friend of mine went through som...

sarah mckenzie

mum & daughter pregnant Lock

i found out i was pregnant bout 3 1/2 mths ago i rang mum to tell her and got a shock when told m...

3 replies

thanxs so much for your repleays my mum is due on the 4th may and is expecting a boy baby growing well very activie like its big sis...

violetrose

Custody issues, grandma and father why now? Lock

Id say goodmorning except it hasnt been one, i got a phone call from my eldest daughters biologic...

3 replies

Hay! I can sort of relate. I fell pregnant with my first @ 17. The father didnt want to know. When my daughter was one, i found him....

Ashleesmum

Anyone have/had trouble with their own mother? Lock

Hi everyone I just need to get something off my chest as I feel deeply hurt by a comment that my...

2 replies

You go girl, I don't mean to be rude but they are your kids and you are the parent not your mother, you make they discisions on how ...

2nd Child problems Lock

Hi not sure if anyone has any advice or if anyone has this problem also. My husband and I are bot...

1 reply

Hi Megan, I don't think there is much you can do. I'm about as subtle as a brick so I have no advice on how to tactfully approach th...

Jo, Em and ?

Meddling Mothers Lock

Has anyone got a mother like mine. Nothing that I do for and with MY baby is right. I am always w...

1 reply

Yes Indeed - Mine is the mother from hell, far worse than yours I can tell you, my mother does not like anyone, she has hated all o...

working-mummy-of-2

What to do when a relationship falls apart. Lock

Today my partner and i just had a huge fight as he dose he took of and now i am home alone. Its l...

3 replies

hi pamela, i can kind of relate to what you r going through, i'm currently a single mum and have been since i was 3 weeks pregnant,...

melis

friend with little boy that hits, pinches and pulls hair Lock

Hello everyone one of my friends from mothers group has a little boy who everytime we see them h...

3 replies

I have a 5 1/2 month old girl, so I'm not up to that stage yet but I did see something on Dr phil!! When the child bites pinches etc...

IDEAS ON RELATIONSHIP INTIMACY? Lock

HI ALL, I'VE NOTICE THAT ALOT OF THE MUMS OUT THERE ARE NOT HAVING ENOUGH ITIMACY AS THEY REALLY...

1 reply

mmmm Interesting thread you got here. I see it's been read a lot,but no replies! I'll jump in first! I find my thing is that quite h...