Huggies Forum

Your Relationships

Husband chats to girls on the internet Lock

Hi everyone!! I'd like to get everyone's opinion on my friend's situation, or comments if they h...

8 replies

does your friend have msn if she does add me [email protected] and ill help your friend out to find out what he is really up to and...

Michelle_K

best friend HUH??? Lock

Hello every-one, i'm 22yrs Well like everyone else I too came here to get some advise on the crap...

6 replies

if you wnat to really catch your partner and your friend out we can do a test on them both to see what they are really up to contact...

lilmiss

Step Families Lock

is there any step mums out there? I cant cope with my step daughter anymore, things have reached ...

3 replies

Im a step mother of 2 you can come to me ill give you advice i cant help you with your step daughter

full house

Am I stupid to still be with him or am I being unreasonable. Lock

On Saturday I went out in the afternoon with our youngest in tow.I was out for 3.5 hours to see a...

2 replies

the best thing is to leave now or your kids would get hurt and so will you you have to think about yoursafty and your childrens saft...

Georgie- dot

when is right? Lock

When I found out i was pregnant i was only 18 and had been living with my then bf for 18months I ...

8 replies

tell them how you feel you have been they one that been looking after since she your mamy was born and she only knows you because yo...

nonnuls

anyone else still waiting for a ring??? Lock

hey guys, just wondering if anyone else out there is desprately waiting for your man to pop the q...

4 replies

Oh yes im waiting for my man to pop the question but his already been married ones had 2 children when married now he devorced we ha...

Tamcor

Want to leave DH but how..... Lock

I have been with my now husband for 9 years and don't think I love him anymore. I have two childr...

2 replies

Hi Tammy, I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy. I feel for you:( My suggestions would be: 1( this is proberly a silly one) have y...

bubs_and_us

aaaarrrrggghhh!!! Lock

i need to vent... my freakin mother! me and DH have put DS into a routine by tizzie hall. my mum...

1 reply

You need to tell her you arent happy. Whether she agrees with your method or not she should still have followed your routine. He is...

s&r mum

need advise re mil Lock

hi everyone can anyone help me ? my hubby wks away a lot so i look after the kids my son is 3 my ...

1 reply

if you get along with her, tell her how you feel, it's sounding like you could develop pnd, so talk to someone soon. goodluck & hop...

Tamcor

Feeling guilty Lock

I am married with 2 young children and have written this poem for someone else I think I am devel...

3 replies

Tammy I have to agree with the others, and go one step further - don't do it! Although your poem is not stating that you love him, i...

Cloesmummy

Help! Step-mother calling herself "Mumma" Lock

Hi Yes my step-mother is refering to herself as "Mumma". I have said to her a few times that I ...

2 replies

Kate, I just read your post! That would be so annoying! How is it going now? Has she got the message yet? My mother-in-law wanted...

An affair from a different perspective... Lock

There was one post in here in regards to what to do after a relationship has broken up after an a...

5 replies

Congratulations on keeping it going. I know that you have thought this through, and in the end one STUPID mistake should not void al...

IAG

MIL- I'm sure you've heard it all b4 Lock

I need to let this all out so you'll have to excuse me!! I have a little girl who is now just ...

2 replies

I can't stand people who knowingly bring germs to visit my baby! I want to ring them at 3am and make them listen to the squawking so...

emmh26

were did my drive go? Lock

I feel like the only one in the world not having sex!!!! My babe is 4 1/2 months old and we still...

2 replies

Hi unfortunately the drive seems to go the same place as sleep - out the window. It will come back but you will forever be interrup...

anahatas

i need help Lock

hi everyone thankgod for this thread thanks lauraine well i have a 5 year old son that we are...

1 reply

I have absolute no experience in what you are going through but well doen for having the guts to admit something isnt quite right! ...

lulla

DON'T TOUCH ME! Lock

Am I a freak or does anyone else out there feel totally repulsed by the thought of intimacy with ...

4 replies

dont worry its all normal it part of the pregnancy and baby hormones lol i was the same my whole pregnancy and after the birth and ...

Ninasmum

Losing all my childless friends! Lock

Hi lovely mums! Wonder if this has happened to you too. Since I had my daughter 7 months ago, mo...

1 reply

not much advice from me. but i know when i was childless listening to friends with kids talking about toilet t...

country chick

1st Anniversary present. HELP!! Lock

Its our first wedding anniversary soon and I am stuck on what to buy DH as a present. Any ideas ...

3 replies

Did you find something for your anniversary. Did he like it?

Brooke

Pregnant at the same time as another family member? Lock

Im 26 years old and due in 4 days, i love being pregnant but cant wait to meet our little baby wh...

34 replies

My husband's cousin (more like a sister) and I were pregnant at the same time, and it was shocking. We were always compared to one a...

Frustrating Sister In Law Lock

Hey all.. I need to get your perspective on this.. I feel like my SIL copies everything we do! ...

3 replies

Hi There I wouldn't think you are being ridiculous. I have that same thought about my own SIL (and I can't figure out why I let it ...

becks101

single parents Lock

How do people couple of beeing on ya own without a parnter.

3 replies

I am single mum, I am 26 and my son is 15 months old! I have to say most of the time I LOVE being single, but today I am so down in ...

HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR PARTNER? HOW DID THEY PROPOSE? Lock

Hey all, People always tell me how lovely they think the story of how I got engaged is so I tho...

5 replies

My partner and I met through an on-line dating site. I was a single mother of 1 and had no prospects of meeting anyone the tradition...

Together Forever?! Lock

Big hugs Claire! You poor thing! Maybe your DP just needs time. It would be horrible for you to a...

1 reply

he's probably just hurt and his bad feelings for what you've done have probably blinded him to the fact that he does still love you ...

Michelle_K

Why do we think to much??? Lock

I'm not saying we all do but I know I do, If something happens in my life I can sit there and ima...

2 replies

Not weird at all. I can have one situation turn out in sooo many different ways. If only I had said......

nonnuls

BLENDED FAMILYS Lock

Hi guys, i would be really interested in hearing from anyone who is in a similar situation. i hav...

1 reply

hey there i have 3 girls all with diffrent biological fathers, my husband has taken on the big girls as his own, and is planning to ...

Ninasmum

WOMEN - YOU DESERVE MORE FROM YOUR MEN! Lock

Hi everyone! I've been reading so many posts these last few days since I joined up (it's so addi...

1 reply

HERE HERE!!!! put wonderfully ninasmum i totally agree with you and i have to say that is how things work in our house most of the t...

Suz01

After a breakup - whats best to tell a toddler Lock

My husband and I have seperated - he is moving out today - he hasnt been around since September a...

1 reply

Hi Suz, I haven't been through what you're having to deal with, but I have friends who have, and I also have a psyc degree majoring ...

MIL argh! Lock

Post deleted by administrator.

3 replies

hi bj17 i have the MIL from hell the fat cow says she,ll come and give me a hand(no thanks 4 months pregnant)comes anyway and does ...

how often for sex??? Lock

6 replies

SEX??? Whats that? haha. Since having baby i am just too damn tired for it. I work from 7.00 till 11.00 am, come home look after bub...

sammiree

my situation Lock

Hi there all you mummies, I just wanted to have a chat about my situation. I am a SAHM of one an...

4 replies

I always find it better to write down how I'm feeling otherwise it all seems to come out wrong when I try to talk about it. I end up...

roy

Light hearted look at a break up Lock

My Sister just sent me this email and I thought it would be perfect for this forum, just a little...

2 replies

Brilliant, I'll have to send this to some of my girlfriends who are going through some crap.

jess2

how often for sex? Lock

Hi everyone , i am a mother of a 16 month old and since my sons birth have completely gone off se...

1 reply

Sex what's that? if hubby comes near me I'm going to hurt him. He wishes he was getting once a week, the problem is there is no rom...

quickasucanbaby

Acholic Mother In Law what to do Lock

Hay all i am looking for some advise my MIL has some major issue with Alchol and last night we we...

1 reply

Hmm, my MIL loves her wine, and she loves her social club at her local hotel, so much so that she organises every major event in her...

Juliareyland

Can anyone help me please?? Lock

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have 3 children. Ages are 3, 2 and 1 and I am starting...

2 replies

I am a stay at home mum to 2 kids too, i drive, but i live in a rural area, so there isnt many places to drive to. I know exactly wh...

Andy's Girls

Ways to ensure bub doesn't for get her Daddy... Lock

My Hubby has to go away for work for about 3 months soon. Our bub will be 11 months by then (he m...

4 replies

hey there, believe me your little girl wont forget her daddy. I to have a little girl who loves her daddy more than me and everyone...

Don't want him to touch me Lock

Hello everybody I am need of some advise please..... I have been with my partner for near five y...

1 reply

i was like that at first with my PND i did not want to be touch at all but i dont work and soon enough it came back Have a talk wit...

Prue

Help me please - depression Lock

Hi, Well where to start. I was recently diagnosed in February with PND and an anxiety disorder. ...

2 replies

Post natal depression is a hell of a thing to deal with, I also have depression my daughter is 2 1/2 I found it really difficult in ...

sleepless4days

Depression Lock

I have notice that it is hard to fin information on postnatal depression. I was diagnosed with a...

2 replies

Hi, You are not alone, ther are soo many of us woman out there that do suffer from depression, if you do a google search by entering...

mum2cmc

Loving husband more than children Lock

Just wondering if anyone watched Oprah yesterday and saw the woman on, that had written an articl...

3 replies

pinkprincess

feeling unattractive Lock

I dont know if anyone else has this promlem. I am 36 weeks. I was a size 8 and now have ballooned...

2 replies

pinkprinsess i know exactly how u feel when i was pregnant with our son harley now 5and a half months old. my partner wasnt interest...