Huggies Forum

Your Relationships

bonnyboy

Freaking out about the future!!!! Lock

New no replies Be the first to reply »
chelsnich

Trying to find DF's birth Dad Lock

Df's mum got pregnant to her then current boyfriend, and he ran out on her, never ever meeting DF...

6 replies

Can your partners mother can tell him details Like fathers name . Age. Where he lived .his fathers family.

ajna

I really hate having Sex Lock

Hi Huggies Girls well I have 2 kids 8 year old. 4 year old. This year we have been married for 1...

1 reply

I think that its something a lot of people go through unfortunately Is there maybe something you could try to make it more enjoyabl...

RobinS

Wedding Plans Lock

After almost 13 yrs & 3 kids DF and I have decided to finally make it official and get married, w...

3 replies

Thanks for the support guys, I've decided just to plan the wedding the way I want and if anyone has a problem that's too bad for the...

Taylorss

Crying Lock

Ok here's a curly one my brother walked in on his wife in bed with a 16 yr old just before christ...

14 replies

Wow! Where does this woman live?? I hope it's not SA or TAS where the age of consent is 17 years......... On the topic of crying i...

Sister vent Lock

Hi, Okay so last night my sister Luciann goes out for a few hour and i was looking after her litt...

8 replies

Considering your recent loss, which i was sorry to hear about and hope you are doing ok. I think it was unacceptable for her to ev...

Tracey_Barnett76

Am i just being silly? Lock

DH and i have been together for 4 years (married 3 years). We have a 2.5yo daughter together (DD3...

8 replies

As someone with a PhD (and in academia) I can see where your partner is coming from. For me, being single and moving countries for p...

Lami

Paternity Test Lock

I am just wondering how much it costs to get a paternity test... My sons ex GF is pregnant and it...

2 replies

Out of curiosity I just googled paternity test and the first search result was www.easydna.com.au. They do prenatal dna testing on t...

bonnyboy

Separated Lock

Hey, my ex DF and I have now been separated for 5 weeks. Things at this stage are not looking goo...

3 replies

1. Sounds very reasonable and that's what most courts would decide anyway (i.e. half of the mortgage and child support). 2. Can yo...

my_little_blessings

I'm not sure Lock

With everything that being going on with the sil & bil i don't know what going to happen next. M...

13 replies

I'm trying not to let this get to me. I can't talk to people because they know my sil and it get back to her. Who looking after me?...

Yuanankuaile

Why my boyfriend let me wear this? Lock

I don't like this sexy dress. But my boyfriend force me to wear this. He said that he did this to...

1 reply

I don't like this sexy dress. But my boyfriend force me to wear this. He said that he did this to make love with me. It is just too...

Scsmiddy

some one i know Lock

Not sure if should put this in this space or some where else. I know someone who is in a abusive ...

5 replies

Well as of this morning the doctors he went to classed him as clinically insane the police came to her house asking for him as his d...

jackie1984

3 kids and single Lock

I am going through some tough decisions to make me and my partner don't love each other my more a...

4 replies

go with your gut it will work out the way it is meant to your gut is always right....

Not sure if im over reacting?! Lock

I dont really have anyone else to talk to... Before my husband and i got married we were off and ...

1 reply

i believe you are not over reacting and i agree with you - because you accept this kind of behaviour he will keep doing it and taki...

L.P

Another inlaw rant Lock

Reading other peoples posts, and the responses they were given has made me want to have a vent of...

15 replies

agree with some of other posters - just tell her what to bring. make it something simple like a tossed salad or potato bake. Geez ev...

bonnyboy

That's it no hope... Lock

This is not directed at anyone and no one really needs to respond it is just good to vent and wri...

4 replies

Sorry was writing that from my phone and it keeps changing the words.

kojayden

Third Baby Lock

Hi There, Anyone out there in the same situation as me I would love to know what your thoughts ...

SunMoonStars

would this piss you off? Lock

ok, long story short. MIL has never liked me for some reason. she is an alchoholic, a pill popper...

18 replies

I understand completely. I am going on 10 years of the same thing with the in laws. My advice is to not say anything about the wra...

Am I doing the right thing with my MIL Lock

wow!!! i thought my in laws were bad!! geezzz.. you are sooooo right in everyway... reading that ...

9 replies

They sound very pushy and just plain awful! You poor thing. I have trouble with my MIL not giving my DS back when he is crying as w...

bonnyboy

It's not fair.... Lock

I have just dropped my son off at my ex DF so he can have Christmas lunch with his great grandpar...

4 replies

Thanks lovely ladies for your kind words. This has been a really crap Christmas so far lol. To make things worse my son needs x-ra...

Paige44

Leaving your partner Lock

Any one have any thoughts? words of wisdom?

5 replies

me and my ex had been together for about 7 years it never felt right and i wasnt happy ( he never cheated or hurt me) and i stayed t...

-coco-

VENT! Lock

I'm sorry if this end up 400 pages long! If you make it to the end of this post THANKYOU! I'm ju...

27 replies

Any news Coco??

JB85

MIL at it again Lock

No need to reply, i just had to get it off my chest before i explode! Ive been having issues wit...

24 replies

OMG! I feel your pain...so much so that I feel compelled to vent in my first ever post! We have issues too with in-laws (DH's par...

ratatoulie

stuck on a merry go round Lock

.well hi, I have been with my husband for nearly 10 years...he is an alcoholic. he always has bee...

18 replies

thankyou for all your advice.

grate87

Was your relationship different Lock

After DD was born, DP and my relationship went a bit downhill. I think just from extreme exhausti...

2 replies

i think the snapping at each other at 3 in the morning is generally normal. you are so tired, exhausted, want to go back to sleep e....

How often do you wear sexy lingerie for your partner? Lock

Hi. I'm just curious how often you wear sexy lingerie for your partner? Thanks.

6 replies

I don't know how I will feel after bub ... but I know I always feel sexier if I make the effort to put something sexy on, during my ...

kande

just a vent Lock

So I tore the cartilage in my knee just over a week ago. It is still pretty sore. Haven't done mu...

7 replies

I think it may just be a male thing, My partner was sick for the weekened, I was like a slave for 48hours for him and two kids (incl...

Jarylee

what are your thoughts? Lock

My husband and i have been together for 8 years. He is a brilliant human being, one of the nicest...

4 replies

DH & I have been married for almost 17 years so I know exactly where you are coming from! We have 4 children. The first 3 were born ...

Landybridal0054

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Renting The Wedding Dress Lock

The advantages of renting a wedding dress: Cheap and money saving, traditionally, many brides wou...

ratatoulie

stuck on a merry go round Lock

And that

my first TMI topic ;) Lock

Sex after a c section... how long did you wait?

5 replies

That's so true we were back at it lol quicker after a c section then we were with dd1 being natural I suppose things aren't all str...

luckymummyof2

so hurt so unsure Lock

I find it so strange that I am in this situation my dh & I have been in a loving relationship for...

7 replies

Sending hugs your way. My DH has suffered depression and anxiety for years and at it's worst, he would make some really stupid deci...

Scsmiddy

what to do now? Lock

I feel our relationship has gone from a relationship to more a friendship im not sexually attract...

11 replies

things feel a whole lot better since we have gone back to being friends i dont think he feels as bad about working the hours he does...

AngelBoo+1

Really don't know Lock

I will start off by saying that I love my dh very much and when he gets work he works his ass off...

17 replies

That's good to hear you had a chat with DH and it turned out well. My DH loves playing computer games and it's his way to 'escape' ...

veryhappymum

Loss of Libido... Lock

Just curious to see how many other Mum's out there share this problem with me - I'm 30years old, ...

1 reply

Just curious to see how many other Mum's out there share this problem with me - I'm 30years old, I am a fulltime Mother to two beau...

*chonnie*

Help me prove my DH wrong Lock

So after talking to my DH last night about the sex thread he said that we should try it because o...

29 replies

LOL he will only massage me in bed if I put out afterwards Wat she said. Lol

justanothernoob

how to deal with "shared parenting sabotage" Lock

hi there - new to the forum so please forgive me if I'm asking an old question - I tried the sear...

2 replies

hi my ex got custody of our two girls 13 yrs ago and till this day he tries to ruin everything that i do with them. He calls constan...

Reneex2

aaarrgg so moody! Lock

Just wanted to know how many of you mums out there suffer pretty bad pmt.Around a week and a bit ...

16 replies

I honestly believe that my PMT is way better if i increase my exercise that week. Also, cut back on starchy carbs that are high in ...

chelsnich

How much.. Lock

Did your wedding cost? Did you go all out or did you just have a small wedding? I'm engaged to ...

16 replies

Our wedding was around $3500. We had 30 guests, just our close family. We decided a year out when we wanted to get married. It was o...

DP's birthday Lock

So our baby is due to arrive a couple of weeks before DP's birthday so I need to get something or...

1 reply

It was my dad's birthday yesterday. I got him a Fossil wallet (told him it had to be fossil because he was sooooo old! LOL!) My mum ...