Huggies Forum

Your Relationships

DP's exs - are these two for real? Lock

Crazy stalker ex's! How frustrating! I would just ignore them too.

2 replies

Far out how the hell do you cope? I would be a angry mess and feeling mad at them all the time what immature adults, you'd think it ...

twoboysmumma

X Lock

X

1 reply

I agree with TREE 100%

Gypsycav

Freinds&Family, I dont have any but id like to! Lock

I recently moved from herveybay, due to reasons such as my previous son who passed away from SIDS...

6 replies

Hey, im amazed by how many of you amazingly understanding women have replied to my post, as i thought i would of received alot of ne...

Dmummy

Made to feel bad because I don't have a driver's licence Lock

I need to hear from other Mothers who don't have driver's licences, and I am wondering if their ...

20 replies

omg this is me too! i have had my L since i was 16, now 26. i get nervous as soon as someone mentions driving. im ok as a passenger ...

love is black and white

We have a 2 month old baby, Why dont i feel intimate with my husband? Lock

well i hope its normal cause im feeling the same way. i had my son 3 months ago and rarely feel i...

2 replies

Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote: For me I just felt over touched I think, kind of like a personal space invasion. I am a cuddler typically bu...

Gw79

Unreasonable or Overreacting? Lock

So I need some objective opinions here. I am currently 32 weeks along with baby no. 1. My husband...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Cheree7

Pregnant and afraid of being a single mum.. Lock

Hi alls! I hope everyone is well this is my very first post and im hoping to get some insight an...

9 replies

Sorry to hear lovely..! I'll be a single mum as well, currently 28wks pregnant with my first and although it's not the ideal situati...

SLC:)

Mediation Lock

Hi, was wondering if anyone had gone through mediation, specifically in Ringwood. What will happe...

4 replies

Yes I have a lawyer. I have had a few good discussions with both of my ex and his girlfriend lately about all of my concerns. It see...

I don't know what to do or what to feel anymore Lock

It sounds to.me he has never really considered surrogacy before. Probably the convo was too hot h...

10 replies

Yes I am sorry I did read about what happened I am silly at this internet chat and posted on the wrong place.So sorry to upset you a...

all3y

Dating a 'nice guy' Lock

Hi all, I am a single mum and just started dating. He is so lovely, he is the 'nice guy' and so n...

3 replies

It certainly can lead to the passionate relationship that you want. I was friends with my DH for several months before I even conte...

knockonwood

I can see a fight with DH coming... Lock

DH and I seem to be fighting a lot lately and it's really getting me down. He is at work and I h...

6 replies

I feel for you. It sounds like you need to sit down together and look at the household finances. The way we do it (and I'm not say...

*Lizzy*

Relationships Lock

I am curious to know, what little things do you do to keep the spark alive in your relationship w...

Masthomas

How to get rid of a certain person Lock

So my partner and I have been together for 2 years and have 1 daughter who is 15 months old and w...

14 replies

Thank you everyone I know my choice and I want to try and stick with him but this is the last chance I'm giving him

Mrs Deggo

Separating :( Lock

After many months of hardship my husband and I are having a "Break". It's hard to say separation,...

1 reply

Big hugs, Mrs Deggo I've been there, and it sucks. Different circumstances, but the reality is the same. You're alone and you don't...

jean3

Help with mother in law Lock

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone else has trouble with MIL? My main problem is tho that although...

18 replies

Leah7 wrote: Its interesting to see how these things can come between a couple and the families who do this to you should be ashamed...

Nataliesmummy

Do you get along with your in laws? Lock

I really struggle to get along with my in laws ... in fact, I struggle with hubby's whole family!...

10 replies

i really like my father in law.....but his 4th wife and I are very different she has a potty mouth at times, and we just don't click...

Anni_b

Advice please.... Lock

Hi guys, I know I have asked about this before, but I don't really have anyone subjective I can ...

4 replies

It's not normal to expect your to work full time and run a household as well. I work part time although on leave at the moment, and ...

Sumojoe

Can men and women ever be just friends? Lock

Just wondering if anyone has any positive stories about men and women remaining 'just friends'? ...

11 replies

I think you can be friends with an ex my ex and my hubby are good mates and he was even a groomsmen at our wedding!!! We get alone f...

SSFE0E

HELP !! i'm wanting to move states but ex is going to make it hard ........ Lock

so it's been on the cards for 6 months now and his been fine with it but since i've told him we w...

2 replies

yeah not leaving till its sorted but his just so annoying me atm glad were getting it sorted now rather than later but in talking to...

Ebz_2487

Please help not sure what to say that doesn't end is uck off Lock

So if you remember I have posted about my mother inlaw before and that fact that I'm not a fan......

7 replies

Ok so I started to reply to her text by writing a letter and I tried to take on bored all your suggestions but I'm struggling and ha...

Juliebrimmer

What to do? Lock

I need some help and really need someone to talk to because i don't have a large support network,...

2 replies

The hardest part of Marriage. The effort that is required in it. That he's said that he wants to try is a good thing. But for ursel...

Shaylianderson

need some advice with drug addicted spouse Lock

hey everyone i have a beautiful 8 month old baby girl and a fiance with a drug addiction! hes bee...

2 replies

My partner was/is EXACTLY the same its calmed down heaps now that we have our DD and another on the way. hes an amazing dad and part...

3 lil monkeys

sex drive Lock

has gone out the window since dd3 was born. Thing is, she is now 22 months and it still hasn't co...

9 replies

I hit a dry spell with my husband but we found a great way to solve it, I blogged about it here http://loveandlibido.blogspot.com.a...

SSFE0E

moving away from my mum Lock

so for a while now my partner and i have been discussing him going to wa for work ( were in Qld a...

Jess*91

hes sleeping in the lounge room Lock

Its the second night in a row dp has slept in the lounge room,he says its because ds keeps him aw...

6 replies

Jess*91 wrote: Its the second night in a row dp has slept in the lounge room,he says its because ds keeps him awake at night i think...

philly71

Mother In Law Lock

Hi! Does anyone have any tips for dealing with an overbearing mother-in-law that criticises, prov...

10 replies

I'm trying something new and I hope that this doesn't offend anyone but I'm at a loss as to what to do about my mother in law I hav...

shull

Is ur partner happy within their job Lock

Is ur partner happy within their job??? Wondering how many ppl actually LOVE their jobs!

15 replies

yes mostly, has its moments as most jobs do.He loves holidays every 10 weeks (teacher)

Ken_Mthsn

Work at home jobs Lock

Was wondering if any mums work from home and what they do iys quite scary with so many business c...

2 replies

You can make food from home. There was a woman, a mum, who made sandwiches and sold them to local businesses. I do translations. ...

joan b

HELP! Lock

Ok, so i am at my breaking point! I have been with my partner for 6 years next month and we have ...

3 replies

Ohhh darling, you have to worry about yourself and children. Your situation is horrible but as much as children need their father, ...

Chase&Charlie'sMummy

Sooo stressed! Lock

I'am currently pregnant with my 2nd baby and have become soo stressed these last few days! To beg...

5 replies

Give your DH a break. I lived in a two story duplex and had a couple of childproof gates put at the bottom and top of the stairs. ...

RobinS

Estranged Grandmother - please help Lock

OK, my other half is from a "broken home" and hasn't seen his mother in close to 30 yrs and hasn'...

5 replies

I think if I was in this situation I would treat her like a stranger. Only tell her what you feel comfortable with her knowing then ...

Chase&Charlie'sMummy

Sooo stressed! Lock

I'am currently pregnant with my 2nd baby and have become soo stressed these last few days! To beg...

MissZMumma

Grandmother issues Lock

Is it wrong to not want my dd to have anything to do with her grandmother/my mother... She seems ...

9 replies

Thanks Bella-Roses Mummy- I'd never even HEARD of grandparental rights before she started on this. She lost custody of me when i wa...

Lola

Friendship Vent Lock

Girl 1 #I was friends with one girl I met online and we found out we were from the same hometown ...

9 replies

Oh wow - this still goes on in the army lol. I was with my ex husband who is in the army for 10 years. I had enough of the bitchnes...

lillybella

MlL is a weirdo Lock

is this weird to you my MIl and Fil have been devorced for over 10 years he has sinced remarri...

5 replies

Maybe she glad she can help him out. She a strong women for wanting to help him out. They are old enough to know how to get along a...

Clare_Allington

sleeping apart Lock

Since we have had DD ive become a very light sleeper, dd has been sleeping in her own room since ...

9 replies

Hey...yes something i will def mention to him. with the machine CPAP is it? is it the mask one? im not sure which one you mean. man...

baby_blade

Being ignored or is it just me? Lock

I would like to know others opinions on this issue I have and it seems to happen all the time. Wh...

12 replies

Women are a funny bunch arent they. After I had my DS I had a friend come over to visit. My hubby had just come home and was puttin...

Relationship with family Lock

Hi Since last yr August I stopped talkin to my mum and dad and siblings reason being is their we...

14 replies

I dont know if I would stop speaking to them, but limit their time with the kids. As for belittling your husband that needs to stop....

anjlz

Help Lock

Hi to those who are reading this, I really don't don't where to start, so I guess the beginig wil...

4 replies

just to update some of you, I had a talk to husband lastnight and although he doesn't understand how I feel he has accepted it and i...

bonnyboy

Freaking out about the future!!!! Lock

I have come to accept the my 7 year relationship is over and I am now a single mum to a nearly 1 ...

1 reply

Hi there, I am a 32 year old woman who by 29 & a series of MCs & a really longterm relationship that suddenly ended had all but give...