Huggies Forum

Your Relationships

knockonwood

Anyone have someone close with Cystic Fibrosis? Lock

Just wondering really. My BIL has CF, has recently turned 43 (yay!! ), and he and my sister are...

3 replies

I know what you mean, we need to stay positive don't we! My BIL's sister also had CF and passed away at the age of 25 aft...

knockonwood

Bloody DH .... would this annoy you? Lock

So this coming weekend DH & I are going away for the weekend (well it will be about 24 hours ...

1 reply

I guess I'm just disappointed as this is pretty much what the time frame will be :- 1pm arrive Melbourne 1.30pm lunch, ...

Confused mum

Relationship problems- Advise please Lock

I am really confused and don't know what I should do. I somehow got married to a man ove...

13 replies

Confused mum wrote: I appreciated all of you people s support. he will get his PR on the base of the child, which means birth cer...

HAPPYiFEEL

My Father In-Law doesn't give me & dd space! Lock

Hi ladies, Im at that point where I am annoyed with my inlaws and would like some advice! My fath...

2 replies

I so know how you feel. I had the same thing with my now ex MIL. I ended up telling my now ex DH to ask his mother if she thought ...

When did things get so bad? Lock

Aw nooooo. Makes me so sad to read this. I agree with 80'sBaby that hopefully he is willin...

5 replies

I just wanted to send you GBH's. I have been through a marriage breakup when my dd was just a baby. It was awful. I really hope...

Babybabybabybaby

Who does your child look like? And do other people's comments bother you? Lock

My mother in law annoys me SO MUCH!! She keeps on that every single thing my daughter does is jus...

10 replies

Bunny Rabbit & Little Flea wrote: My mil does it too, and it bugs me so I know where you are coming from. It really took the cak...

knockonwood

In for a great night ...... Lock

DH has 3 mates coming over to watch the footy so I'm stuck upstairs with the little crappy t...

4 replies

Hmmm maybe tomorrow night we can "share" the bottle of wine in the fridge (cause I'll get most of it due to him being...

Parents living with their adult children.. Lock

I would not hesitate for 1 second to have my mum move in with us should Dad go first. Thing is, s...

12 replies

I have talked about this off and on with my parents. My dad said the only way he will leave his house is in a pine box. I think my ...

GarfieldRules

Chronic Health problems affecting my kids Lock

Hi guys, I may have touched on this subject previously. As some of you know I suffer chronic dail...

5 replies

Thankyou unique1 for your kind words. xx

happymumma:)

Husband with depression & PTSD... Anyone else out there? Lock

Hi, Just wondering if there's anyone else out there with a husband suffering from depressio...

11 replies

Just wondering if your husband is or was serving in the defence force, if so you should give veteran affairs a call the phone number...

Opinions please -sudden marriage Lock

I knew a man years ago with a similar story. He was just a regular customer at a pub I worked at ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
my_little_gremlin

Its finally over.. Lock

well.. its finally happening. this time tomorrow morning i will be packing my entire life on the ...

10 replies

Oops, I cannot seem to send you a follow request. You are more than welcome to PM me. xx

HAPPYiFEEL

How to break off from a friendship? Lock

Hi ladies, I've had this friend for the past 6 years but we now have absouletly nothing in c...

2 replies

thanks for the advice ladies i think i was just having a fustrating day and wasnt seeing the positive side to having a friend that ...

Hard choice - what would you do? Lock

o jeez that is so hard. i think i would stick with option b.

8 replies

Thanks for the update I'm glad the right decision was made for the children.

shellez

grandparental rights - if you dont' want your children to see your parents WA Lock

hi, just wondering if any of you in WA know what rights grandparents would have in this situation...

1 reply

Grandparents Right fall under Family Law so it's a federal thing so the laws should be the same from state to state. I'd ...

justanothermember

couples counselling Brisbane/Logan area Lock

i need help deperately. im a former memeber and due to embarrassment of this topic i want to stay...

5 replies

I've tried so many times to reply! It's not working! Hope you're ok. You could try this http://www.relationships.org....

Bailees.mama

Need help ASAP Lock

Well don't know where to start. I'm currently 15 weeks pregnant with my second child. I...

8 replies

I'm so happy you got out! You have given your children the chance of happy, safe childhoods, and you may have saved your own l...

Feeling so stuck, will it ever get better Lock

In no way do I want to tell you what to do, but your husband is abusive. Have a long think about ...

10 replies

I could have written this post myself a few years ago. My DH was abusive but I didn't want to admit it to myself and believed h...

HAPPYiFEEL

Sister-inlaw jealous of my newborn baby! Lock

Hi ladies! DH's sister is jealous of my newborn baby! my baby is just 4weeks old and dh'...

4 replies

She's 18- I wouldn't not even worry about her reaction at all. She'll grow up one day and realise on her own that th...

Lesleymcgregor

uk Citizen Separated from Australian Partner and Pregnant Lock

Hi Just wondering if anyone has been in the same position as I have found myself in. I had a wh...

2 replies

Hi Axiom, Yes its hard not to be judgemental, one thing the baby was not planned and I actually did not find out about his past unt...

Taking Moments

df rant Lock

hey. my df got an xbox before xmas and he has been playing to no stop when he as the chance to. a...

22 replies

unique1 wrote: NiallandKatilyn wrote:Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote:NiallandKatilyn wrote:2tinks wrote:Mum Of 3 Cuties wrote:Well that was si...

knockonwood

In laws - day 7 of 12 ..... Lock

Well this morning we were woken up at 4.30am with their tea making and eating in the kitchen ... ...

11 replies

My inlaws seem fantastic compared to yours!

knockonwood

In laws - day 6 of 12 ..... Lock

And I thought it couldn't get any worse!!! This morning they went to Melbourne on the train so I...

19 replies

Well yes he is sick and on lots of medications which is obviously wreaking havoc with his system! But in my opinion that is absolut...

knockonwood

In laws staying - day 4 of 12 ..... Lock

I have just had to listen to FIL telling me all about his consipation problems for about an hour ...

8 replies

Don't worry I will need to vent again by tonight I'm sure!

Taking Moments

Yes or no? Lock

hey one of my sister Maggie is going away for business next month for 2weeks. she does not talk m...

7 replies

*misskel* wrote: Yep that makes sense but surely she wouldnt have asked you if she didnt trust you and feel Comfortable with how yo...

knockonwood

In-laws staying with us .... arrrrrrgh!!!! Lock

So they are with us for 12 days. Have been here for less than 24 hours and are already well and ...

2 replies

I'm afraid it's going to drag by even longer than I anticipate ..... last night I went to bed at 10pm, was woken by their tea making...

doublewammy

Advice needed! Lock

Ok so I posted the other day about DH and I having a disagreement, well since then things haven't...

9 replies

Hi wammysmummy, sorry to hear this is still going on at your place. I am surprised that it is actually and I would feel the same way...

HAPPYiFEEL

How to deal with Criticism from your mum and family members? Lock

Hi ladies! I think my mum is about to drive me crazy! She seems to be criticizing everything im d...

4 replies

Hi ladies thank you for your advice! I ended up confronting mum because she still continued to criticize me...this time over the bea...

doublewammy

Feeling like I wanna cry! Lock

Feeling pretty crappy right now - DH and I had a little disagreement at lunchtime today and now t...

8 replies

Totally feel for you - and have similar dramas when we are all tired at our house. I love this method of getting him to do somethi...

Love N Life

Warning TMI...Orgasm in Early Pregnancy Lock

Hi all, I am approx 5 weeks pregnant, my hormones are raging and in the past 2 days there have be...

2 replies

Haha thanks V, I have noticed the increased hormones that's for sure roll eyes

minnie30

help with teaching 5 year old about recieving gifts Lock

Our kids birthdays are 22 and 28th of December. They get lots of presents over a short amount of ...

1 reply

That's a good idea. I've kept a note of who and what she received and she loves to write her name and do the xoxoxoxooxs so i think ...

Jemron

Arrrg families - who would want one? (not really just a vent) Lock

Where to start? well I guess I should preface this by saying I rarely have large celebrations for...

3 replies

Thank you ladies - I don't want to think what would be said if I told them that hahahah - both keel over with shock probably. But i...

Feeling depressed and don't know what to do Lock

That sounds awful. Sounds like he needs to give you a break & I agree, so rude to talk to his...

1 reply

Yep that's love for ya! When BIL is not around go surprise him with a big hug without saying a word and I'm sure you will get an eve...

EmmaLou5.5

unmarried with kids Lock

hi. i was wondering if anyone is unmarried with kids? I shocked poeple when say that i am unmarri...

20 replies

yep! i'm unmarried with a beautiful daughter, pregnant with a little boy and couldn't be happier!

Controlled crying. Lock

There are alot of opinions on this and you'll probably find this thread might get a bit heated. ...

4 replies

I think 15 weeks is too young personally. Maybe to leave her when shes just grunting around or having a chat but if she was crying i...

jenjazzy

selfish husband Lock

Hi I need some advice on how to approach my husband. This morning he cooked himself up some egg...

8 replies

Oh god!! Mine has done that a lot too! And yes it makes me very angry!! Why are they so selfish?

TomWill

When do you know it's time to go Lock

Hi there DH and I have been married 8 years and have two beautful sons 6 and 2 but things between...

4 replies

Hi, I had the same problem with my husband. Things got so bad when my second child was about 4 months old. I nearly left him. My par...

Duartecgyhrqqo

what games do your kids games do your kids play? Lock

My little boy wants to play games on the computer or should i say internet - a friend told me abo...

New no replies Be the first to reply »

Sick days Lock

Yes, we have. Its called carers leave where my DH works. I just had to go and get a docs certific...

11 replies

Lucy_Ant wrote: Yep I have to give my husband big credit for this one. He has no problem staying at home to give me a hand when I am...

Why do people Lock

Or say... Because it'll make for a quicker get away when you want to take off, less paper work!! ...

5 replies

My hubby and i were together for 15 years and had 4 kids when we got married. We had been engaged for about 12 years. We just celebr...