Huggies Forum

Your Relationships

KellyF82

Single Parent Support Group Lock

Hello, I was hoping that someone could may know something about whether there is support groups ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Rachel_Kate

17 weeks pregnant and looking at the prospect of becoming a single mother Lock

Hi everyone, This is my first forum post and I'm sorry it is not a happy one. My partner an...

1 reply

Congrats on your pregnancy, I am sorry you experienced two losses last year fingers crossed this baby sticks for you and you have a...

Mean SIL - am I overreacting? Lock

I would take that as rude. And I would just stop inviting her. People like that shit me. My siste...

3 replies

id take that as very rude as well she seem to like to be in control at all times I to have a sil that's a total b.i.t.c.h whe...

Mamalovexoxoxox

Mother in law driving me insane!!! Lock

Ok Ill admit, she tries & does her best with us. But I wish she would back off! Been with her...

3 replies

I would jut say sorry the spare room is occupied, she is welcome to sleep in the lounge on the couch. She might just chose not to co...

GreenLady

Vow Renewal? Lock

I was thinking about doing some kind of vow renewal ceremony in a couple of years(yes I'm th...

5 replies

The link worked. Thats pretty, Havent seen any like that before so its quite different. Thanks hun!

mumma<3

Can you ever be happy after finding out dh had an affair Lock

Hi, its been 12mths since I found out my husband had an affair with 1 of staff members. I had jus...

1 reply

Nup. Couldn't forgive him. Left his sorry arse when I found proof 2months after I'd had my 3rd baby. It was and is hard, b...

Sunschine

Divorce.....? Lock

Straight up I realise my husband in not a 100% to blame but, even if I was the epitome of the per...

3 replies

Thank you sooo much! Just being heard, even if online in a forum is validating. I have organised marriage counselling, so we will se...

knockonwood

How to afford 2 houses if you separate???? Lock

Long story short, DH and I always end up back here. We fight, he gets angry he's very selfi...

2 replies

Selling would probably be the likely situation. When my bro left his wife he moved in with our parents. He still had to pay half th...

knockonwood

Marriage counselling ??? Lock

Anyone done it? Where did you go and how much did it cost? Do you think it was worthwhile?

DH and My mum not getting along Lock

80sBaby wrote: I think if your mum is behaving out of line and seems to be on a personal attack t...

pianomum

Divorce and debt Lock

I am contemplating divorce. My husband of 10 years buys what he wants and doesn't care if w...

3 replies

Sorry to say this but if you have been together for more than 2 years all depts and assests are split 50/50. So if he owns the house...

Missmuffetinfo

PLEASE HELP! Lock

I posted a little while ago about my relationship that was progressively getting worse. While I h...

1 reply

Thank you both. I am going to talk to him again so I know where we are going from here and then talk to my family. I just wanted to ...

Brooke_86

Lying and constant arguing! :( Lock

My partner and I have a 4 week old son. A few days after our son was born, my partner sat me down...

2 replies

Sorry to hear of your problems at such a precious time. Just thought I'd share my thought with you... If you could afford it po...

mary1234

i think i actually hate DP!? Lock

okay so, i have been with my dp for nearly 7 years now and am pregnant with our 4th child.. but i...

2 replies

Firstly welcome to huggies. Sorry to hear your experiencing this. Dealing with kids is hard enough but maintaining a relationsh...

phoebesmum

bit personal but... no sex drive?! Lock

Ok i know this i a bit personal but i need to know if anyone else i having this problem. My daugh...

22 replies

What we have learnt today is that so many of the problems encountered by us bored nappy posters can be cured with a simple act of sh...

Missmuffetinfo

Advice please! Lock

I have a 7 month old daughter who I love to bits as does her dad but I feel like the relationship...

5 replies

Hello, I am so sorry to hear whats happening for you. Both DH and i grew up in auckland and his parents moved to chch a couple of ...

2moogles

Silly Grandma issue... Lock

This is totally silly, but being all emotional and stressed in general, I would appreciate gettin...

11 replies

Just be completely honest with her, and let her know you would prefer a new one. If its not the bassinette issue it will be somethin...

2moogles

Complaining about friends... Vent. Lock

I wonder if this happens to others? I have some friends who have children from newborns to toddl...

6 replies

Thanks everyone again for your awesome responses. I really hope that when I have my boy I don't treat others how they have tre...

wigglebrain

anyone anyone else's partner do this? Lock

Do annoyed me twice today. This morning before he left for this training thing he had to do (so a...

3 replies

Lol my dh does these sort of things but it's their little "secret" (I always know or she dobs him in lol) but they tr...

I need help. Lock

Wow how horrible ! Don't know if it is possible however I had a girlfriend that used her sup...

1 reply

Firstly, so sorry to hear about that. I would get his Dr to send a letter to ivf about storing for free. Otherwise can you ask fam...

Warden3

Visitation rights and laws... Lock

Hi I've been separated since January, have been paying child support and up until recently h...

4 replies

To play devil's advocate here - not that I'm saying she's right - but how long is it since you split? It may very wel...

SquigglesandMe

Help! Crazy Grandmother has no boundaries! Lock

Hi all. Ok so I know I have posted about my MIL before but I am at my wits end and hubby and I r...

10 replies

In answer to your question 'can she take you to court', unfortunately the answer is yes. She does not have an automatic r...

Elmr_69-582

When you cant agree on moving? Lock

Hi, So I have been with my partner for 5 years now, we have a lovely 3 year old son and one due ...

2 replies

I have tried to sit down and talk with him about moving, but there is always a better reason for him to stay....maybe because this i...

Beejaye50

Grandparents relationship with my daughter...ADVICE NEEDED Lock

Hi after some advice and apologies if I have posted this in the wrong topic forum. my husband an...

7 replies

I should just add that i would be not be yelling, I would be speaking calmly, but firmly!

kaylasbigmumma

Help Please... Lock

So i have recently left Australia away from my partner with my two girls we are supposebly still ...

1 reply

You need to go talk to a solicitor and see what your options are. And get a notebook and write all the bad stuff down so you dont fo...

Sharma_Kumkum118

Wonderful moment! Do you remember!! Lock

Hi.. I'm delighted to share my story. Me and my fiance' both came in contact through F...

More on my parents/money/text message Lock

Say exactly that, I have a family to support and can't afford to give you $180 just be hone...

1 reply

Just read your other post thread as I had no idea what you were talking about and WTF???? How did you and your brother turn out s...

knockonwood

Am I still in love? Lock

If I am asking whether I still love my husband or not does that mean I mustn't still love hi...

1 reply

from personal experience.. i think sometimes you need to let things fall apart for you to realise how much you's need to be tog...

Tricia_Jayne

My Husband Just Told Me He's Gay! Lock

We have been married for 4 years, we have three children and were in marriage counselling because...

4 replies

I think you should be very careful if you consider having an open marriage. It can bring up a lot of issues and you would need to ...

SA06AD

Issue with ex- what would you do? Lock

Thanks for reading this. I am just after some advice and also an avenue to vent. My son is 5 and ...

2 replies

Haha- me either. Which makes it all more unlikely that I was invading his privacy- I don't know how to use it! I made it very c...

NakiBaby

advice please ladies! Lock

Hi ladies! I need some advice from people who won't know the parties involved so I don'...

12 replies

Get her to be the "horseshoe girl" I remember being one when I was young, she would hand you the horseshoe as you're ...

Not supported by DP Lock

Sorry it's so hard. I just had a thought, would you be open to some counselling together? Li...

2 replies

I can see that there's a whole host of issues here, not just the one that you started out with.. I used to think all the proble...

MIL Lock

some people just dont seem to have a filter between their brains and their mouths! glad the appo...

Sammied79

Dealing with an emotional abusive narcassist ex Lock

I was just wondering if any of you have had to co parent with an emotionally abusive narcissistic...

My mum Lock

Oh I am so sorry that is devastating news so stressful for you and your family, so sorry.

2 replies

I'm so sorry you didn't get the news you were hoping for! The whole cancer journey is so emotionally exhausting isn'...

Jane_Lar

Grandparent not taking an interest Lock

Hi all. I am not sure if I am over reacting but here is my story. My father and I used to be cl...

8 replies

My FIL doesn't make any effort towards my ds. He has never liked me from the start as he was living with my ds & they owne...

SquigglesandMe

Help Me Deal With MIL!!! Lock

I'm wondering how other mums out there deal with family members who are critical and/or over...

13 replies

Seriously she is bat sh!t crazy! I've got one of those to deal with too but it's dfs grandmother not mother. She is crazy,...

HAPPYiFEEL

My parents try to guilt trip me into doing things their way!! Lock

Hi everyone! I was wondering if you can give me some advice. My parents, especially my mum gives...

1 reply

HAPPYiFEEL wrote: Hi everyone! I was wondering if you can give me some advice. My parents, especially my mum gives me the 'gui...

HAPPYiFEEL

How to Balance an outing with a friend and baby? Lock

Hi everyone, I dont go out much and today i decided to catch up with a friend who also has a baby...

2 replies

I also had no rules. I demand fed all my babies. And I loved the flexibility of those first fw months when they'll sleep anywhe...

knockonwood

DH and I went to the Pink concert last night .... Lock

And it was absolutely awesome!!!!!! Cannot express enough how fantastic it was. We only actuall...

3 replies

knockonwood wrote: Yes it was great, DH loved the concert too even though he was only going to please me .... and we managed some go...