Huggies Forum

Advice please Lock Rss

Hi, I'm currently pregnant with my first, my partner himself is fine but I'm having a problem with one of his friends. He comes over basically daily and constantly knocks me down and disrespects me. I suffer from an array of mental illness and it isn't good for me to have to put up with this.
I've talked to my partner multiple times about it but he's done and said nothing.
It's coming to the point where I'm thinking about moving out.
I feel like I have to stay in my room while he's here to avoid the stress and depression that comes from how his friend treats me, and my partner refuses to do anything about it. I'm struggling to cope and don't know what to do.
N_Mcgrail wrote:
Hi, I'm currently pregnant with my first, my partner himself is fine but I'm having a problem with one of his friends. He comes over basically daily and constantly knocks me down and disrespects me. I suffer from an array of mental illness and it isn't good for me to have to put up with this.
I've talked to my partner multiple times about it but he's done and said nothing.
I feel like I have to stay in my room while he's here to avoid the stress and depression that comes from how his friend treats me, and my partner refuses to do anything about it. I'm struggling to cope and don't know what to do.

I say put him in his place, it's your house not his! Don't take crap from Anyone
Its a boys world wrote:
N_Mcgrail wrote:

I say put him in his place, it's your house not his! Don't take crap from Anyone

I've honestly tried but no matter what I say to him or my partner it's just ignored or just makes it worse. it's like talking to a disrespectful brick wall
N_Mcgrail wrote:
Its a boys world wrote:
N_Mcgrail wrote:

I've honestly tried but no matter what I say to him or my partner it's just ignored or just makes it worse. it's like talking to a disrespectful brick wall

Sorry to hear that! Maybe have a chat to your partner and say either take care of the situation or you will leave! You nor your baby need the stress
Give him a taste of his own medicine. DAY 1 Organise a girls night at your place, nibblies with a girlie movie - sex in the city for example, let the friend come in and make your partner and friend be locked in a room for a change.

DAY 2 wear your pj's early explain how tired you are just need to laze around the couch, watch your movie and don't get up not even to say hi to the friend.

DAY 3 hire a child labour video and ensure it's been played when the friend arrives.

DAY 4 talk to them both explaining you are pregnant and very hormonal. I think you coming around daily needs to decrease to about twice a week my partner and I need time to ourselves. If they give you a strange look tell them you are happy to move the car from the garage and they both can spend the night in there without coming into the house.

It's your place so don't you move, you're pregnant and daddy to be needs to realise you come first.

duno if it will work on your partner...but tell him pregnancy has made you really horny... most guys would kick their mates out for a bit of naughty time LOL

if that doesn't work maybe tell your boyfriend to go over to his friends house ... I always find it easier because than I can make some excuse to why we have to leave rather than try and kick someone out
Sign in to follow this topic