Huggies Forum

another bedroom question Lock Rss

how many times a week are you gettin' some lovin' ???

something weird has happened in our household and all of a sudden its become quite frequent....definately out of the ordinary for me!

at the moment its about every second day.
I think it would be more accurate to ask how many times a month not week !! lol lol lol

LOL same here until a couple of weeks ago!
Every day here, sometime twice!

And the week before AF i must go crazy of something and its like 3 times a day (must be to make up for the 3-4 days af is here and he gets nothing!).

But then we have only been married just over 5 months so that might explain it!

I can't really work it out because it varies lol at a guess it would be no less than 5 times a week at least.
HA! My ticker pretty much says it all for our house atm (and not from a lack of interest on my part) - once since we found out I was pregnant sad.

Leisa.
maybe 3 or 4 times a week here

once maybe twice a week, thats if im lucky, we soo tired after work and kids that we just got to bed and fall asleep

maybe twice a week later, otherwise use to be 1 maybe 2 times a mnt
Hmmm when i dont have af which has been alot lately, maybe once, twice a week. Others times more other times once every few weeks. It really varies as to how im feeling lol
Probably 3-4 times a week, more on a good week.
every day smile

was the same pre preg, thru the preg and started again about 9days after c-section... hehe wink
Sign in to follow this topic