Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Your Baby's Family
  4. Your Relationships
  5. anyone else still waiting for a ring???

anyone else still waiting for a ring??? Lock Rss

hey guys,
just wondering if anyone else out there is desprately waiting for your man to pop the question. i mean to have a child to someone is a big commitment. what are your thoughts?

IStole3ofHeavensAngels, 2 boys, 1 girl

oh my god, yes!

we talked about it though. he's only an apprentice tiler so when he's fully qualified and earning better money and i can get off these stupid centrelink benefits, then he'll propose so we can get married.

*fingers crossed anyways*
wow. , yep me too still waiting and yep the money issue is part of it for us.

my LO's have my last name too.

my dbf isn't in to marriage & our relationship isn't always great. but at least so far we're still togethr. so there's some strong commitment.

i feel like, why aren't i worth marrying? and that upsets me. so i try not to think about it. coz it's not something that i can 'make' happen.

mum of 3 girls

oh my god yes i am so badly!!!!!!!
he says he want it to be a suprise(like come on)

last year for my bithday i unwrapped my present it was a brown paper bag,inside was a ring box
i was saying out loud"oh my god oh my god"
i was soooooooooooooo excited
i opened the box and it was the most beautiful ring i'd ever seen(im a avery simple ring person)then he said "its an eternity ring"
it was like a kick in the stomach!!!
as thoughful as it was it really hurt me!!!
xxxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Oh yes im waiting for my man to pop the question but his already been married ones had 2 children when married now he devorced we have been to gether it will be 4 years on may the 15th we havd also had a child together.

I dont think he will ever pop the question but i have my fingers crossed
Sign in to follow this topic