Huggies Forum

marriage problems Lock Rss

just after some advice on what to do about my marriage,

i have been married for nearly 1 year now my baby girl is 7 1/2 months old and her daddy is just going to get up and leave us.

to cut a long story short it all started in january when he left 3 times in 2 weeks and after the third time i told him to stay away. i finally gave in and let him back after nearly 2 months. everything has been going great untill recently when all of a sudden he started going out all the time having his mates over everynight and drinking all the time. i stood back and havnt said anything about it he also has stopped working because he hasnt been payed for 3 weeks now. the other night i asked if i could go out for the night and he look after the little one like i always do. my loving husband turned around and said he wouldnt looked after er cause i am a mum and everywhere i go she should go and he shouldnt have to look after her. also he said that our relationship is S*** and i should kick him out. we havnt spoken since he wont speak to me everytime i try he told me he couldnt stand to look at me.(i admit i am not very nice some times but this time i havnt done anything wrong). i just dont know what to do or say?

has anyone gotten any advice please.....
that is crap,with him saying you are the mum and you should have her with you all the time.i takes to people to make a baby and i would be saying that to him first.i believe in honesty and if you dont want to be with him kick him out.i wouldnt put up with it.you deserve to be respected as his wife and the mum of his child too.some men just never grow up and you deserve to be happy.tell him straight,that he either cleans his act up or goodbye.dont put up with it.goodluck.
You need to do what's right for you and your baby! It takes two to make a baby, he's the father he has responsibility as well, if you want to go out and do something you shouldn't give him a choice. I agree I wouldn't put up with it. It sounds like you've tried fighting to make it work after he walked out so there could be hope. It's a hard situation so maybe you need to both sit down and express how you feel, if that's too confronting or you don't know how to start it maybe you should ask a friend to come and support you or help keep the situation calm and help you guys talk it out if nothing changes then you've done all you can. You need to be happy and he can't keep doing this as his daughter gets older, it'll get too confusing for her, babys and kids can pick up on tension so you need to listen to your instincts and do what you need to do for you and your beautiful girl.

Kick him out and get on with your life.........
Sorry your marriage hasn't turned out too well but seriously he sounds like an a$$! Get rid of him as soon as you can! You and your little girl will be fine and much better off without him.

3 Gorgeous Girls!

thanks everyone for the responses to my post. we had a chat and hopefully work some issues out and he isnt being such an ass anymore. will just see what happens if things get crapy again then he is out. cross fingers that things get better will wait and see.
MummyChef wrote:
Sorry your marriage hasn't turned out too well but seriously he sounds like an a$$! Get rid of him as soon as you can! You and your little girl will be fine and much better off without him.
Yeppss I also suggest that !! Kick him hard !! He deserve it !!
Sign in to follow this topic