Huggies Forum

sleep baby sleep Lock Rss

My baby is 11 1/2 months old and sleeps beautifully through her morning sleep, the only problem is that once she goes down at night she will sleep 5.30- to 9.30 and from 9.30 onwards wakes EVERY 15 MINUTES and the only way to get sleep myself is to bring her into bed with my husband and I or sleep on the couch with her all night. I ve called ngala and their tackticks havent worked, I tried controlled crying and she will scream for 3 or more hours and with no intention of stopping, weve tried music, Ive called the parenting line, tried a pillow for her head to rest on and even sort a medical diagnosis to rule out any medical condition and still no luck, no sleep but pure night stress. PLEASE PLEASE can someone help. Maybe I have just a fussy little princess.

kari

Hi Karina,

I would strongly suggest that you get a copy of <a href="It's time to sleep</a"http://www.itstimetosleep.com/">It's Time To Sleep</a> DVD&Book and implement the 6 to 12months settling techniques. This program is not just about letting baby scream for 3 hours, it gives a clear message with repetition. If you need support while doing the program I am here to help.

Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic