Huggies Forum

19 month old does not sleep through Lock Rss

My 19 month old does not sleep through and wakes several times. We have been to sleep school and nothing seems to work. Sometimes he wants a bottle at 1 or 2 in the morning. Both my husband and I work and it is taking its toll. I dropped back my days of work from 4 to 3 to make it easier for me. He was born 5 weeks early and had to change his sleep pattern because of the lights in the special care being on 24/7. It took weeks to slowly cut down the amount of light getting into the room. He is also a reflux baby and is on losec morning and night. When he does not have this it is much worse. We tried control crying and it does not work for him he is too stubborn, and will cry for over an hour. Please help me get some more sleep. He has a dummy and blanket he must sleep with if this is any help. Thank you Letitia
Hi Letitia,

I am wondering which techniques you have used, we have a great success rate with the settling program we teach. I would suggest you get a copy of <a href="It's time to sleep</a"http://www.itstimetosleep.com/">It's Time To Sleep</a> DVD&Book and follow the techniques for 6 to 12 month old. Failing that you could get some one on one support if you are in Melbourne?

Cheers
Lauraine

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic