Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

6mths old baby not sleep at night Lock Rss

hi there, my baby girl is very stubborn. i have no problem to put her down in cot during the day for nap or even first time 7pm at night. but she wakes up every 2 hrs and screams every night. i try most of the settling techniques even let her cry out for 1 hr for 2 week time, she still doesnt want to go back to sleep till i breastfeed her. Please help. p.s. my baby is a loud screamer.
Hi
Up until 6 months you could expect to give one overnight feed.
She does sound very stubborn and I think she knows you will give in before her. One of you needs to be the winner and you need to decide which one of you it will be.
Persistence is the key. You also need to follow a settling program carefully for it to have the desired effect.
You can get an overview of our settling program from the <a href=" https://www.huggies.com.au/BeingAParent/YourBab... Baby’s Sleep</a> section of the Huggies site or for more detail, and a visual demonstration, from <a href="It&#39;s time to sleep&lt;/a" />It's Time To Sleep</a> DVD&BOOK.

Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic