Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

waking up during the night Lock Rss

I have a 15 week old boy. He has 2hr sleep in the morning, 2hr sleep at lunch and 1-1 1/2 sleep in afternoon.His bedtime is 6.30-7.00pm, and he has a rollover feed at 10.30pm. The problem is he has been waking at around 1-30 crying like he is in pain.He will then resettle within 1/2hr and wake again for feed at 3ish.When he wakes at 6.30am he has a quite firm poo in nappy. I am wondering if i am giving him too much to drink at the rollover feed.(He is on formula).He drinks about 160mls. Could this is what is causing his tummy pains.If he his having a rollover feed should i be trying to cut out the 3.00am one.I am also trying to do away with his dummy as this causes him to wake alot also.thankyou

vickie,sa,8week old

Hi,
We don’t recommend a rollover feed until 6 months because it done to give you confidence baby is not hungry when waking overnight.
At this age baby may still require one overnight feed.

It sounds like you are doing a great job. Talk to your health nurse if you are at all concerned about his bowel movements.

Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic