Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Sleeping through Lock Rss

Hi,
I have a 9 1/2 week old boy who is fully breast fed, We do feed/play/sleep during the day. He feeds about 4-5 times a day and i offer him both breasts every time, he has a big sleep in the morning about 3hrs then catnaps the rest of the day. However he wakes 2-3 times a night for a feed and im struggling to cope with the lack of sleep. Is there anything i can do to help him either sleep through or feed less during the night??

DS 3.2.06, DD 7.12.07

Hi,
At this age you might expect to feed up to twice a night but for any other wakings I suggest you use some settling techniques to resettle him.
At 6 months if baby is still waking for an overnight feed then you could try a rollover feed.

You can get an overview of our settling program from the <a href=" https://www.huggies.com.au/BeingAParent/YourBab... Baby’s Sleep</a> section of the Huggies site or for more detail, and a visual demonstration, from <a href="It&#39;s time to sleep&lt;/a" />It's Time To Sleep</a> DVD&BOOK.

Best of luck

Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic