Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Bassinet to Cot Lock Rss

Hi I have a 3 month old was wondering what the best way to transfer an already difficult sleeper from a bassinet to a cot, I would prefer to keep my baby in the bassinet to sleep in my room but she is getting to long and It is already so hard to get her to sleep. I have tried everything Ive ever read and been told but seem to be getting nowhere. The pedieatrician said she had an immature gut and her digestion was painful, he prescribed Donnalix to help and it helped for a while but she just wont sleep and I have tried so hard for her not to have any sleep associations but its hard when its the only way I get any peace and now I have to upset everything ive done to put her in a cot.Im exhausted physically and mentally and I just dont know what to do.
Please Help
Amanda

Amanda,Perth,nearly 10 Month baby Girl

Hi Amanda,
For most of us sleep associations have been created because it was easier for us and gave comfort to our little ones and we feel guilty about changing what we have started.
The way you can tell if baby is in pain is if she is not in pain in your arms then she won’t be in pain in the cot. She will no doubt fight a new routine but persistence will be the key.
You can get an overview of our settling program from the <a href=" https://www.huggies.com.au/BeingAParent/YourBab... Baby’s Sleep</a> section of the Huggies site or for more detail, and a visual demonstration, from <a href="It&#39;s time to sleep&lt;/a" />It's Time To Sleep</a> DVD&BOOK.

Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic