Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

wakes up during night Lock Rss

i give my 13mth old gal breastmilk and she falls off to sleep while we are on my bed, I then put her in the cot for the night and come midnight,two or three in the morning she wakes screaming I Then give her a bottle and change her then put her to bed again! this works sometimes and she sleeps till mornin. most of the time she wakes up again and she won't go back in her cot, she's screaming and i have tryed leavin her in there but it just makes her worst so I then put her in bed with me. straight to sleep she goes! now I try and put her back once she is out but most of the time its a no no! and this is happening every night! please help! we both need to sleep thru the night......Or am I being selfish?:~

13mths

Hi,
It’s because she falls asleep with you that when she wakes on her light sleep she doesn’t know how to return to sleep without you.
You need to teach her to sleep independently initially by settling her awake into her cot to get her to sleep through.

You can get an overview of our settling program from the <a href=" https://www.huggies.com.au/BeingAParent/YourBab... Baby’s Sleep</a> section of the Huggies site or for more detail, and a visual demonstration, from <a href="It&#39;s time to sleep&lt;/a" />It's Time To Sleep</a> DVD&BOOK.

Cheers Maree

It's Time to Sleep

Sign in to follow this topic