Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

want another baby Lock Rss

hi, my name is hellen and i've already got a 14mth old boy... now we are ready for another..the only thing is, i dont know how i'd know when the right time to conceive is... my first was an accident so because i wasnt timing i cant remember when i was ovulating... it's hard for me to know because i have a 30-35 day cycle so how am i to know when i ovulate?is it still the 14-16th day? i get almost 4wks of no periods in between my period so when is it? HELP!!
thanks for your time guys smile
Hi,
Thank you for your enquiry. If your cycle is longer than 28 days it is generally thought that you ovulate 14 days before your period. This is easy to determine if you have a regular cycle. If your periods are very irregular you may need to consult your GP to organise a temperature or mucous chart. This is where you monitor your temperature and/or mucous each day so that you can detect ovulation.
Best wishes,
Alex.

<a href="http://www.nswmidwives.com.au/">NSW Midwives Association</a>
Note: This information is not designed to replace that of your health professional.
Sign in to follow this topic