Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Markers on ultrasound Lock Rss

Hi, I am just wondering if you can give me any information?
I have just had a follow up 20 week ultrasound to confirm a 2 vessel cord, also detected were 2 other markers, first one being 2 small choroid plexus cyst's on bubs brain & 2nd one is a slightly enlarged blood vessel to bub's liver. Sonographer said I was not considered high risk for the baby having a chromosomal abnormality but I had a CVS just to be sure. I am now awaiting the results of the test but the waiting is horrendous, I have been researching on the net but some sites are not very reassuring. Sonographer also said not to go away with a heavy heart & hold grave fears for my baby because she did not hold any. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, many thanks.
Hi Everyone,
Received the best news yesterday, results to my CVS came back & everything is normal, such a relief after being worried sick for the past month, also found out that bub's is a boy smile
Hi,
Thank you for your enquiry. The presence of these markers on ultrasounds are quite common and usually have disappeared at subsequent scans.

I'm so glad to hear that this was the case in your situation. Enjoy your pregnancy.

Best wishes,
Alex.

<a href="http://www.nswmidwives.com.au/">NSW Midwives Association</a>
Note: This information is not designed to replace that of your health professional.

Sign in to follow this topic