Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

BREASTFEEDING CHAT Lock Rss

Hi there
Does anyone know of a seperate Breastfeeding chat Forum?

dd b. 31/07/05

If you go to the Australian Breasfeeding Assoc I think there are specific forums on there

Jacquie, Mummy to Bailey, Tijana & Kaitlyn

There are plenty of forums in here about breastfeeding. If not, just start a positive one in here. Each to their own. Personally i have felt a bit overwhelmed by the numerous posts about bottle feeding and felt in the minority for breastfeeding my DD. Hope u r well.

DD#1 - 3.7yrs, DD#2 -20mnths, DD#3 is here! 21.08.

hi, i am a bottle feeding mum (no, i am not starting one of THOSE debates!!) and i often go to the ABA just to get some tips for next time. i am disappointed that i couldnt breast feed, but definately want to try next time, so i am happy to sticky beak into these threads as i can get some ideas from people who have been through many challenges as well.
so, my first question, did anyone have flat nipples that wouldnt protrude? i used a shield which is supposed to un flatten your nipples, but it didnt work. did anyone use those nipple products, like the nippette by avent during pregnancy, and if so, did it work?
thanks for your advise, i look forward to finding out heaps more information from real mums and gaining confidence for next time.

no need to be sorry I thought it was funny

Justin is hard to match with I think.

Logan 03/05/05 Lily 06/11/06

I found out about the new charts via an ABA press release. Have a look on the ABA web site and see if they are there...

Thanks Ana I'll check it out!

Sign in to follow this topic