Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Breast and Bottle Feeding
  5. 9 mth old still has roll over feed???

9 mth old still has roll over feed??? Lock Rss

hi there,
Was wondering if any other mothers still give their bubs a roll over feed still at 9 mths old??I have tried to stop it but find she still wakes up during the night,so i have continued it.Even though she has been waking during the night sometimes lately anyway prob due to her teeth???Is 9 mths too old to still have the feed??

Bec,VIC,MIKI 16/7/05 JELLYBEAN EDD 24/8/07

my bub is 5 months old(sorry i call it the dream feed so i wasnt sure at first lol)
i still give it to her
i tried a nite without it a month ago and that backfired hahahaha
i guess she'll stop when shes no longer hungry and when her lilttle toothies are up
xxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

Hey Bec. I was still feeding DD every 3-4 hours at 9 months. I finally got a gut full and control cryed at 10 months. I feel now (hindsight can be such a bugger) that DD was really feeding out of comfort -a habbit that I helped her form. Its been 3 months now of her sleeping through every night. There has only been 3 nights I've had to give her a quick 60 second cuddle after waking from either a bad dream, or teething pain. I don't think it so much about whether bubs are too old for the feed, I think its more about whether you are happy doing it or not. I'm not sure about the teething thing as even though DD has cut 3 teeth in the last 3 months, she hasn't wanted a feed again during the night. I've heard other mums say they have needed to though, so probably not a good example.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Sign in to follow this topic