Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

4 month old - how much Lock Rss

Just curious as to how much your 4 month old eats or was eating at that age).

Kayden has 4 x 150ml a day & this is a struggle to get into him. He can easily go 6 or 7 hours without a feed but i dont let him because otherwise he doesnt sleep through the night. The tin says he should be having 5 x 180ml but there is no way he would take that much.

I'm not concerned about it, just curious more than anything. He is a happy 6.7kgs at 4 months so he is definately having enough.
this seems ok
my bubs had 5 200ml a day but every bubs is different
have u started solids...?
xxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

They say bubs needs 150ml per kilo of body weight. But in saying this my bubs often had less sometimes more. Depending on her needs.

I think 6.7kg is a good weight for a 4 month old and providing he is gaining not losing weight sounds like he is doing well.
My daughter at 4 mths (now 5 mths) was 4.1 kg and was eating approx the same. She had 5 feeds usually, 3 bottles of ebm of about 400 ml in total and the 10pm feed and middle of night feed by breast. So I'm only guessing at the real amount.

Mum to Aidan 20 Jan 04 and Georgia 10 Nov 05

Hi Shar that is a weight for him especailly for his age and all babys a different and grow differents as well my daughter Jaye is 10 months old and ever since she was born she has always been a small eater and I use to worry about it til I talk to me GP and she said dont worry about it and since than I dont worry as much.

But your little boy is doing alright and he will eat more when he gets older and move around the house.

Chat soon.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic