Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

wont take bottle from me Lock Rss

hi was just wondering if anyone can help me i want to give my son the occasional bottle cuz im thinking bout weaning him onto bottles eventually so i was thinking bout giving him like a lunch time bottle but the thing is he wont take the bottle from me cuz he knows if he crys for long enuff i will just give up and give him boob he will take it from my mum or anyone else but me if his hungry how do i get him to stop being so stubborn and fussy and take it from me??? any advice would be great thanks:)

Lauren , Qld , mummy to baby jack 27/7/05 gasp)

hi lauren
i ahd the same prob with ashton, i had to get DH to do it. Eventually i got sick of it and just got stubborn too. i would offer the bottle and if he didnt want it he coud sit in his bounce, most of the time he cried, but eventually he learnt i wasnt goin to give in, though it might confuse him if u insist o a bottle at one time but not at another so maybe u shouldnt force him till u have totally weaned him, though i know thats scray when u dont know if he will take it form u, but once ur milk has dried up and he cant smell it o u anymore he will hahve the bottle

Ashton 13/8/04, dylan 27/8/05, #3 due 22/9/07

Sign in to follow this topic