Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby & Dad
  5. what kind of shoes do you wear?

what kind of shoes do you wear? Rss

I have puma's. I've been wearing puma's for about two years. Before those emo poseurs! Besides... my pumas are and were different than the puma's the emo'ers wear. I try to find the craziest looking puma's i can find.

They are extremely light, and comfortable. Most pairs i've made me feel like I'm wearing socks, and they are cooler than all other shoes... ever.

so... do you have a "brand"?
Since I became a mother, I only wear sneakers and sports clothes that I feel comfortable in .
A very cheap pair of Chelsea boots at the moment.
If you intrested where to buy it, ask me here http://collectivehair.co.nz
Member514938 wrote:
Since I became a mother, I only wear sneakers and sports clothes that I feel comfortable in.

A mother can't dress elegant? smile My girlfriend is a mother too, and she has a huge collection of high heel shoes
Member681840 wrote:
Member514938 wrote:
Since I became a mother, I only wear sneakers and sports clothes that I feel comfortable in.
A mother can't dress elegant? smile My girlfriend is a mother too, and she has a huge collection of high heel shoes
I also wear what I 'm comfortable in all the time. Parenting takes all my energy , so I can 't think about my appearance. Running shoes and sportswear this is my lifestyle. But there are days when I get tired of everyday life and want to be dressed up. For this occasion, I have some fashionable dresses from seven.deals that are always waiting in the wings. And then I turn from an ordinary woman into a beauty from a movie and feel like a TV star. All this is thanks to the make-up, hairstyle, dress and shoes, and of course my husband, who takes me to a restaurant or somewhere for a walk. I need these moments very much to live and be a good mother and wife.
It is very interesting!
thanks for it
it's nice
Sign in to follow this topic