Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Alternative to tinned food Rss

I discovered a new range of baby food in the freezer section. I thought I would try the chicken pack out on my son. It is fantastic, it tastes great. It is similar to what I make at home. I will still make my own but this is a great alternative to when I am flat out. I will also take this to day care for my son's meals throughout the week. Anyone else tried it??
Hi Kaz,

Thanks for that, i will be checking it out!
Does it come in age ranges like the jars??
Who makes it, or what brand??

Thanks,
Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

Hi Kaz,
I purchased some from Woolworths (mother's choice) cost $8.00 the beef pack. It was fantastic, Corey loved it, going to give the chicken one a try next time we need some.

Michelle, mum to Corey 14/3/03 - Bankstown

I bought mine from Woolies in the frozen section next to the peas. The range is from 6 months and you get quite a few meals in the one box. I bought the chicken and there is a beef pack and also a fruit pack. I also had a look at their website to find out a bit more about who made it. It is www.motherly.com.au. It is all Australian as well.
I found that in the frozen section at Woolies, it is called Motherly. It is fantastic and I told all my friends about it. It certainly is different to the jarred stuff.

Tanya,QLD, 5yr, 3yr, 6mth

Sign in to follow this topic