Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Frozen Baby Food Rss

has anyone tryed the frozen baby foods?? i got some today and tryed it on nathan my 8 moth old and my god he loved it. it really does smell like real food.
its 100% Natural. 100% Pure. 100% Free from Additives.
its just the best thing, hes been really off canned food so i thought i would give it ago as he doesnt like lumpy food so he doesnt like the meat and veg oi make. its has nothing else in it except what they say eg: chicken, cattot, brocili. then thats all that in it no thickners or water or preservatives.
you should try them. they work out to about 30c per cube. money well spent

tamara

Hi there,

Yep, I have tried the frozen food also, and I have to agree it is an excellent product.

My daughter refused the can and jar foods, and honestly, who could blame her? Has anyone ever triesd it?

Anyhow, give it a go
Katrina

Katrina, NSW, 21 month old girl

My little girl loves the frozen baby food! I decided to get a pack for her after getting annoyed at the tin stuff. I love the idea that it is all natural . She doesn't ming her steak and vegies in a tin but the thought of baby food sitting on a shelf for ages doesn't impress me. I won't buy the jar stuff as i saw that story on a show about baby food jars and how much bacteria is underneath them.

Amy

Amy,QLD, mum to 1

hi, just wondering what frozen baby food you are using? i have heard of the motherly cubes is this it? i would love to try but they seems very expensive, are they worth it?

Kelly, NSW, Caleb born 3/10/00, Hannah born 21/8/0

the ones i have are mortherly cubes. yeah they are a bit expensive but i do think its worth it. but myself wish that you could just buy the meat as i cook vegies for my bub but he sometimes has trouble with meat.

tamara

Thats the ones that i use. My little girl has 3 cubes a night and loves the stuff so much. There are 27 cubes in a pack so for me it lasts 9 days and it is soeasy to heat and serve.

Amy,QLD, mum to 1

hi, the motherly cubes sound good. i will have to have a look at the nutritional guide next time i am at woolies. thanks

Kelly, NSW, Caleb born 3/10/00, Hannah born 21/8/0

Hi

I found the frozen food to be too expensive for me, so I make my own.

I just dice the vegies really small and boil them in a small amount of water until they are really really soft.

I then mash them and freeze them. I use Ice Cube containers and then I will transfer them to a sealed container later.

That way they are always on hand when I need them. I can also add what I want, I did some individual and others I mixed them in. I also added pasta & rice to some of them as well.

You can be really creative with the tastes.

Thanks

Brissie SAHM to Jamie 2.5 years & Charlotte 1 year

i know its very easy to make your own and i too give nathan what we eat but i find he sometimes has a hard time with the meat. so i find the frozen meat is good cause i cant mash that.

tamara

I invested in a stick blender when my first son was just starting out. Steam meat, cut up into small pieces, add a bit of water and blend away, freeze and mix with vegies as desired.

Sarah, Mum of 2 boys

Hi,

I was reading your post and was unaware about the baby food jars.
I give Maddisyn a mixture of the tin and the jar, could you please tell me more about the show you watched as i dont want to give her the jar food if theres some kind of problem with them.
Sherrie and baby Maddisyn 09/09/04
Sign in to follow this topic