Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Yoghert Intolerance.... or not? Lock Rss

Hi Ladies

My daughter has been on yoghert since she was about 7 months. She is now 8 1 /2 months. (I give her Jelna Vanilla) Lately when ever I give her yoghert she has really strong smelling (yoghert flavour - sorry!!) runny poo for the whole next day. I dont know if its an intolerance to yoghert or a reaction or just nothing!! Problem is - she loves it! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jacquie, Mummy to Bailey, Tijana & Kaitlyn

Ewwwwwww - I have a vivid imagination so yoghurt poo is just totally grose - lol. I love a good poo story though, some-thing we all have in common.

I haven't come across this one before so quite interesting. Do you know if it happens with other dairy, say if she had some custard for a day or so, instead of yoghurt?

DD had problems with yoghurt initially, but it was spew - not poo. I got onto Jalna too, the only one that didn't seem to upset her. It really hasn't got any-thing else added to it, so probably not worth trying a different brand on your DD as wont really get to the bottom of the problem. Geeze, I wasn't even trying to make a silly poo related wise crack then. Gosh, I did it again - I better go before I give you the sh1tz - lol.

DD is 3yr 8 months - DS is 6 months

Sign in to follow this topic