Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

how to start work again Lock Rss

Hi everybody,my baby boy is 3 and half mnts old,and im returning back to work when he turns 5nts,dos anyboby got some good ideas how to do it with feeding??? Im kinda thinking of starting him on formula,and solids from 4th mnts,but am not to sure as hes my first baby,and ofcorse i just wnt the best for him...
I been given him a last feed formula,for a lil while now,he is totaly fine with that...
also,i been real down about my body,it truly brings me down,so i would love to go back to gym,and start looking afta myself...gym got child care,so thats good,but im a bit scard my brest milk will change,so thats also why im thinking about stoping brest feeding by 5th or 6th mnts...
sorry about my spelling,english is my second language...
Thank you xxx

lenka

Hi Lenka, I returned to work straight away with my first son but I was really fortunate coz my boss let me take my son with me so I could continue breast-feeding. Who will be looking after your baby? You can express milk for them to give to baby but it might pay to start doing so soon (you can freeze it) as I think it can take a while to get used to expressing. I never got the hang of it but one of my best friends got really good at it once she'd done it quite a few times. Also ask your plunket nurse for suggestions. I went to the gym after having my twins and I'm fairly sure it didn't affect my milk, the gym instructor should be able to advise you on what you can and can't do. Spoil yourself! Have a nosey on trade me, you can get some real cool clothes at good prices and they'll send them straight to you. You're awesome, don't be too hard on yourself , you're a first time mum and it sounds like you're doing a massive job! Keep in touch, and good luck. . .

Mummy to Lucas 11.10.03, Josiah & William 14.12.05

i have a family member that was able to BF till 12 months - just expressed the feed for the day and fed morning and night
Sign in to follow this topic