Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Solids and General Feeding Issues
  5. 8 months old suddenly won't eat solids...

8 months old suddenly won't eat solids... Lock Rss

Hi,

I have 8 months old baby. She used to have a proper two solid meals per day plus three bottles of milk. Suddnely she just decided not to eat solids anymore, I am really having troubles feeding her now. I am a bit concerned because milk probably hasn't got enough nutrition. Could anyone give me some advice please??

Thanks in advance,
Maria, mum of Sara, NSW
Its probably her teeth, if you are breastfeeding your baby is getting the right nutrition. My 8 month old just started eating proper meals, vegies, fruit etc this week!! It was her teeth because she was off her milk a bit too. Still, I would take bubba to the Doctor if you are worried, to give yourself peace of mind.
i agree its probly her teeth.teeth do funny things to upset bubs and it usually does put them off their food or the bottle.once her teeth stop moving around she should b as good as gold,that is until it starts all over again.if u r worried take her to the doc but if no other syptoms r present im sure she is ok.
Hi Maria when my daughter goes off her solids its normally cause she is starting to teething again and she just wants me all the time and just want her milk.

All I can say just try to give the solids to her but if doesnt want to eat just make sure she gets all of milk but it sounds like teeth to me and just be patient with her.

I hope that help you and let me know how you went.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic