Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Solids and indigestion?? Lock Rss

Hi Everyone,

Brayden spent much of the time from 6 months till he was 9 months+ old gagging on anything that wasn't pureed... but all of a sudden, he started to chew and NOT gag. It has been about a month since this phenomenon occurred and we have been ecstatic!!! He can now eat chunky food and pretty much eat what we eat!!

I was very happy about this... until I mentioned it to my mum and she said... oh, make sure he chews his meat, rice etc properly so he doesn't get indigestion! OHHHH... I never thought of that... so now I am worried that he isn't chewing properly... he only has two bottom and two top from what I can see... but is quite happy with bits of meat, rice, vege and banana amongst other things. I keep telling myself that he isn't upset after a meal...

Anyway, anyone help me feel better??

Thanks.
Bye for now.

hey,

well i agree with u if he isnt upset then his ok i think if he had indigestion he would tell u about it. I'd just keep an eye on him like u are and see how he goes, my daughter only has two bottom teeth and i gave her some homemade chicken noodle soup last night and there were whole peas in the and she chewed them fine(i ony gave her one at a time) but i wouldnt worry if u ask me i think ur doing the right thing

Sign in to follow this topic