Huggies Forum

moves around in cot Lock Rss

My 3 1/2 month old girl has started moving around in her cot a lot more, and wakes up cold. I'm trying out a baby sleeping bag tonight in fact, it's one of the ones that doesn't have any arms, it just does up over her shoulders, so she doesn't get too hot. Another thing you can use is a safe-T-sleep, they're pretty expensive though, nearly $100NZ, they have two parts, one that wraps around the mattress and the other wraps around baby's abdomen, stopping her rolling over etc. Your wee one might not like it very much though if she is used to being able to move around. They have a website if you want to find out more about it.

Rochelle, NZ, baby girl born 22.10.2003

Hi,

My baby girl Lauren (9mths) also moves around her cot at night lying on her tummy or legs sticking out the bars.

I am not concerned about this. I would use those sleeping bag's but not at this time of the year as it is to warm (36 to 40 degrees for the last week & not looking at getting cooler for a while yet).

So I put her to bed in light clothing but by 3.00 - 4.00 pm she wakes up cold.

Does any one have any ideas what to do in the warmer months with baby moving all over the place in the cot.

Di, SA 9mth baby

Sign in to follow this topic