Huggies Forum

Safety-T Sleep Wrap Lock Rss

Hey Mummas! Has anyone used the Safety sleep wrap for thier little one? I've just purchased one and I'm waiting on it to arrive in the mail. My boy is just 3 months and allready starting to roll (cheeky boy) and I wanted to try somthing other than normal sleep positioners for him. How did you go using the safety sleep wrap? Would you recommend it to other mums? And does it actually keep bub on thier back during sleep?
Such a stressful stage, the first rolls, I just want my boy to be the safest he possibly can, especially during sleep when the SIDS risk is high at his age.
So yeah, just looking for reviews from other mums on this safety sleep wrap. Thankyou ladies smile

Hi,

I used it with my son, years ago now hahah, he is 6 going on 7, but I am pregnant again and will be using it with this one. I loved it, I found mine is an op shop, which I was very happy about! as I know they are expensive.
It is great to stop rolling, and really keeps your mind at ease, it is a lot better than a wedge, we used both, wedge at first then into the safe-T sleep. With my son he was very fussy so it took a couple of sleeps for him to get used to it, so start from their first sleep in the day. smile
I also used this for my son from 6-7 months. I found it really good to begin with. In my opinion it's worth getting two. On the odd occasion my so would wet through his nappy and I'd have to rush to cram and dry his safe t sleep. Also we stopped using it when my son was 7 months old as no matter how tight we had it he would roll over and it seemed more dangerous to keep using it as he couldn't roll back over.
great! they are sooo good.
My boy was pushing up the end of the cot and hitting his head, kicking off his blankets and trying to roll.
Took care of all 3.
Use in conjuction with a sleeping bag, doesnt have to be a thick one, I use it with a thin merino one and still use blankets. never kicks them off, is all snug and in the same way I left him the night before..
when we go away we take it to use in portacots or single beds.. great choice! (:
That's great! Thanks for your replies ladies smile I'm looking forward to receiving mine to try it out!
My boy is still swaddled at the moment and was told you can swaddle them in it safely so I'm going to try that. He has a blanket tucked in at the end of his cot at the moment and his lower half is only underneath it while he is swaddled, how would you recommend using a blanket with the safety sleep wrap? I just don't want him to get cold as we live in a fairly cold area n it's freezing at night. Could I just use it the same as I am now? Like tucked in at the bottom of the bed? And use the safety sleep wrap underneath? If that makes sense. Lol

SouthCoastChick wrote:
how would you recommend using a blanket with the safety sleep wrap? I just don't want him to get cold as we live in a fairly cold area n it's freezing at night. Could I just use it the same as I am now? Like tucked in at the bottom of the bed? And use the safety sleep wrap underneath? If that makes sense. Lol

You would just wrap him like normal, put him in the safe t sleep and then put the blanket over the top (tucked in at the bottom of the bed).

Thanks pixie chick. I should call you my go to for advice! smile
You've been very helpful so far. x

Sign in to follow this topic