Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Early riser -5am! Lock Rss

Any advice for a non-morning person? My 10mth old sleeps well, and puts himself to sleep easily but refuses to go back to sleep after his 5am breastfeed. He acts tired however. He's sleeping in a gro-bag so I don't think he's cold. Icould do with just one more hour or so!

Marnie,NSW,toddler

what time does he go down?
I would not be impressed with a 5am start either.. I am not a morning person at all.. he he
My daughter gets up at 5.30 and normally goes back to sleep til 8.00 if im lucky but when she doesnt want to go back to sleep its normally cause she wants to play for awhile with me so we play til she has had enough of playing and is tired.

I dont know if that has help and im not an early bird either but that has change since Jaye

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

my 10mth old is the same he used to go to bed at 7pm and get up 7am now come 530 in the arvo he has had it eyes closed and theres no way i can keep him awake any longer he norm wakes round 5am with a poo and wont go back down til bout 8am then only 4 bout 45mins.just wanted to let u know u r not alone.
Sign in to follow this topic