Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

moving into cot Lock Rss

I was just wondering if anyone had an idea of what age to but bub into the cot she is 2months & is starting to grow out of a cradle but looks little small for cot

Nicole

i put ds in cot the first night we came home from the hospital!
Hi Nicole,
I just moved my DS when he got too big for the bassinette, he did seem soooo tiny in the cot, but soon got used to it. I kept the bassinette up for the first few nites in case of any dramas, but he was fine.
Rochelle, he must have looked just liek a doll in it!! How cute! I bet the cot gets some stick now though, I know ours does!

Jen and 13mth Harvey

I put my baby in his cot at 2.5 months as he was moving himself around and hitting his head on the top of the basinette. He looked so little in his cot, but I think it was a good decision.

Jo, SA, Dylan born Dec 05

I put elise in the cot for her day sleep one day to get her used to it and she never turned back. I think she loved the freadom. I thought it would take a few days but it didn't

Sam,NSW,Elise 7/9/05

Hey

I never ised a cradle or bassinett just straight to the cot so just do it whenever it suits you

Tiddles, Vic, 3/1/2006 dd

hi nicole,just wondering how u went putting bub into the cot?
Sign in to follow this topic