Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

still no sleep! Lock Rss

just wondering if anyone can help us, our little man is still not sleeping great, he is 17 weeks and was sleeping no longer than 40 mins during his day sleeps, and for the last 3 nights has been waking up every 40 mins and wont settle until I go in to him. I know he wants his dummy and I have tried to take it away from him but not strong enough!
If anyone can offer some suggestions please!!!

pam,nsw, 13 months and 4 yo

hi there mikeys mum.is there a reason y u havr tried to take the dummy away?do u warp ds?some people say wrapping them helps i never did but it works 4 some people.
i ment wrap not warp sorry
Hi mikeysmum I never give Jaye an dummy cause she wouldnt take it but that didnt bother me but I know that when we started to have problems with Jaye to stay asleep for the whole night it was a headache so we brought a light that has a projected teddy bears inside and the projected shines onto the roof in their room and it plays music and that helps us abit and I also got told that a clock works cause it sounds like a heart beat but I never tried it.

What time do you normally put him into his cot?

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic