Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Sleep & Settling
  5. is my daughters sleeping routine normal?????/

is my daughters sleeping routine normal?????/ Lock Rss

my 8 mnth old daughter goes to bed at about 9.30pm and still wakes up through the night at about 4-5am and then wakes up at 7.30-8.00am. and then ha a bottle at about 8.30am and then goes back to sleep at about 9am till about 11am. is this nomal. is any childs sleep routine normal????????

jaya muma,

That is great that your daughter sleeps that long and especailly for her and my daughter who is 10 months old she goes to sleep at 9.30 and normally wakes up at 5.30 in the morning and has a feed than goes back to sleep and wakes up at 7-8.00 and plays til her nap time at 10.30 or 11.00.

Very lucky mum and dont change her routine she is sleeping excellent and keep it if you can.

Chat soon.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Hi

My daughter is 81/2 months and this is her "typical" routine

7 - 7:30am wake and breast feed
8 - breakfast
9 -back to bed til about 10:30 - 11
11 - breastfeed
12 lunch
1 - back to bed til I have to wake her at 3 to pick up my son from school
3:30 - small breast feed
5 - dinner
6 - bath
6:30 - breast feed
6:45 - 7 - in bed and asleep for the nite

Trust me, it took a while to get her into this routine without her waking at nite but now I am a new woman!!

Jacquie, Mummy to Bailey, Tijana & Kaitlyn

every bubs is different
i belive no childs routine is normal
i finally got bubs in her routine at about 3 motns then as soon as she started to teeth we're off the rails again
xxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

I agree with mimmy every baby is different and has different idea of what they want to do and when. When you do get them into a routine something normally buggas it up and you have to start all over again.

But I think your daughter is sleeping great and especailly for her age and its better than being up every two hours thats awful and thats when you feel like a ZOMBIE.

Does your little girl have a projected light in her room to help her to sleep and her busy when you arent in here cause that what we brought Jaye and she loves it and its got teddy bears inside with stars that go around the projected thats inside and when you look on the roof you can see the teddy bears and stars.

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic